Does anyone have any audio games that relate to shooting or fighting?

31 сообщений, 2 страниц: 1  2 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. Alan1003,

I am boared And I am looking for some games that come in zip files and ar ofline or online.

2. phoenix009,

You might want to check out Undead Assault. You can find it on the audio games forum.

3. Alan1003,

Ware is that? Is it online or off?

4. phoenix009,

Undead assault is online

5. arthas_menethil,

oh yea undead assault is a great game!
you can download it from here. installable version:
http://undead-assault.com/static/files/public/undead_assault_setup.exe
or if you want, here is the portable version.
http://undead-assault.com/static/files/public/undead_assault.zip

6. phoenix009,

Thanks dark for putting that lnk there, I was gonna look for it, but that helped man!

7. arthas_menethil,

youre welcome! I like share games.

8. phoenix009,

Hey, we should make a topic to invite people to UA bro!

So, I know that this does not relate to this topic very much, but if anyone is coming on UA or wants too play a few games, write here!
We as players would love to join you in slaughtering some stupid zombies!

9. Alan1003,

I almost got the vertion that was in another language, lol Anyway I have it and please join one of mi games as tech_boy29!

10. phoenix009,

Hi dude!

Due to an earphone tear, I can not join RN.
Pleased to know, though, that you were able to get the game, and hope you enjoy it!

11. Alan1003,

I hate when headphones break.

12. phoenix009,

Yeah!

Especially when there's an awesome game like UA out there, just waiting to be played!

13. Alan1003,

I heard of bloodbath but It does not want me to open it because of stupid windows defender.

14. phoenix009,

You can add bloodbath to your exclusions list in windows defender

15. arthas_menethil,

I hate windows defender... woooo, just a ugly program that deletes my bgt games!
I'm tired of that.

16. Alan1003,

I think I should get the regester key to deleet windows overprotecter

17. phoenix009,

yeah, you want me to host that on dropbox or something?

18. Alan1003,

I do not have dropbox so can you type the dropboxusercontent thing?

19. phoenix009,

you know what, ill put it on github and you can clone it and the advantage of this is whenever I put in a new change, you can just pull it down.

20. Alan1003,

How do you do that with nvda?

21. phoenix009,

Okay so...

First, open the link that i will put shortly.

Next, click on the button that says clone or download and then click copy to clipboard.

Next, type cmd in the windows search bar and open command prompt.

Next, type cd desktop to go to your desktop.

After that you have to type git clone and then paste the url so for example
git clone url

22. Alan1003,

Thanks.

23. phoenix009,

Uh, give me some time, I am having difficulties uploading to github.

24. Nikola,

To disable Windows defender on Windows 10, follow the instructions at https://www.windowscentral.com/how-permanently-disable-windows-defender-windows-10

25. Alan1003,

Nikola: , I want to deleet it not disable it.

26. Nikola,

There is no point. It is a system app, no reason to delete it. Once you disable it no files will be deleted by Windows defender.

27. Alan1003,

still I don't want to see it

28. phoenix009,

That file I willl give you disables it, it can not be deleted.

29. Alan1003,

Oh, Thanks, Nicola, the video was all google ear buds and iphone 8 adds.
thanks pran.

30. Nikola,

I'm not sure what you are talking about, but what I pasted does not contain any video. It's a Windows central article, which I also paste below, at least the part talking about how to disable Windows defender:
Alternatively, you can use a free Windows app called Winaero tweaker. This app includes many tweaks and options to customize Windows, one of them being the ability to disable Windows defender. It's a bit slow with screen readers, but fully accessible.
If you want to do it manually however, continue reading the article below:
If you feel that Windows Defender Antivirus isn't for you, use this guide to disable it permanently on Windows 10.
On Windows 10, the Windows Defender Antivirus is a free and reliable anti-malware feature designed to protect your device and data from unwanted viruses, ransomware, spyware, and many other forms of malware and even hackers. Still, while it's good enough for most users, there are situations where you may want to disable the antivirus permanently or temporarily.
For instance, when you don't feel confident about the solution. You have to perform a specific task that requires the feature to be disabled on your device. You're setting up a kiosk computer that won't connect to the network. Or you need to comply with your organization's security policies.
The only caveat is that Windows 10 doesn't include an option to uninstall or disable Windows Defender Antivirus "permanently" unless you install a third-party antivirus. However, you can still disable the built-in security feature using Group Policy or Registry, or even temporarily using the Windows Security app.
In this Windows 10 guide, we walk you through the steps to disable Windows Defender Antivirus permanently (or temporarily) on your device.
If your device is running Windows 10 Pro, you can use the Local Group Policy Editor to disable Windows Defender Antivirus permanently. However, you must first disable the Tamper Protection feature before trying to turn off the antivirus. Otherwise, the security feature will restart again automatically during the next reboot.
Disable Tamper Protection
To disable Tamper Protection on Windows 10, use these steps:
Open Start.
Search for Windows Security and click the top result to open the app.
Click on Virus & threat protection.
Under the "Virus & threat protection settings" section, click the Manage settings option.
Turn off the Tamper Protection toggle switch.
After you complete the steps, you can proceed to disable Windows Defender Antivirus permanently using Group Policy.
Disable Windows Defender Antivirus
To disable Windows Defender Antivirus permanently, use these steps:
Open Start.
Search for gpedit.msc and click the top result to open the Local Group Policy Editor.
Browse the following path:
Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Windows Defender Antivirus
Double-click the Turn off Windows Defender Antivirus policy.
Select the Enabled option to disable Windows Defender Antivirus.
Click the Apply button.
Click the OK button.
Restart your device.
Once you complete the steps, Windows 10 antivirus will be permanently disabled on the computer. However, you'll notice that the shield icon will remain in the taskbar, but this is one expected behavior because the icon is part of the Windows Security app, not from the antivirus.
If you need to revert the changes, you can always re-enable the Windows Defender Antivirus using the same instructions outlined above, but on step No. 5, make sure to select the Not Configured option, and restart your computer to apply the changes. Also, don't forget to re-enable the "Tamper Protection" feature using the same above steps, but on step No. 5, make sure to enable the toggle switch.
Alternatively, if you don't have access to the Local Group Policy Editor, or you're running Windows 10 Home, you can still modify the Registry to disable the Windows Defender Antivirus permanently.
Warning: This is a friendly reminder that editing the Registry is risky, and it can cause irreversible damage to your installation if you don't do it correctly. It's recommended to make a full backup of your PC before proceeding.
Disable Tamper Protection
To turn off Tamper Protection on Windows 10 before you can disable Windows Defender, use these steps:
Open Start.
Search for Windows Security and click the top result to open the app.
Click on Virus & threat protection.
Under the "Virus & threat protection settings" section, click the Manage settings option.
Turn off the Tamper Protection toggle switch.
After you complete the steps, disabling the built-in antivirus won't re-enable automatically the next time you restart your computer.
Windows 10 includes a "TamperProtection" Registry key (located in this path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Features) to control the feature, but it's not easy to modify. As a result, it's not recommended using it to disable the feature.
Disable Windows Defender Antivirus
To disable the Windows Defender Antivirus permanently modifying the Registry, use these steps:
Open Start.
Search for regedit and click the top result to open the Registry Editor.
Browse the following path:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender
Quick tip: You can now copy and paste the path in the Registry's address bar to quickly jump to the key destination.
Right-click the Windows Defender (folder) key, select New, and click on DWORD (32-bit) Value.
Name the key DisableAntiSpyware and press Enter.
Double-click the newly created DWORD and change the value from 0 to 1.
Click the OK button.
Restart your device.
Once you complete the steps, the Windows Defender Antivirus will no longer protect your system against malware.
If you want to revert the changes, you can use the same instructions outlined above, but on step No. 6, right-click the DisableAntiSpyware key and select the Delete option.

31 сообщений, 2 страниц: 1  2 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.