Autoit3 scripting language questions

3 сообщений, 1 страниц: 1  ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Hi guys.
Has anyone of you used autoit3 for coding purposes? If so, we may want to discuss here.
For those of you who don't know what Autoit3 is, basically it's a scripting language mostly aiming for app automation. It can be however, as a scripting language, very powerful.
Here goes two of my questions: 1, have you faced a sluggish (laggy response) when making or using graphical user interfaces? 2, what is the easiest or most functional way that I can use to save my GUIs progress. Say, I have a list with options and a button to add a new item to that list, how can I make it save my progress and my items once I exit the program?
Thanks in advance. If there are people who have tried Autoit3 before, then maybe we can come up with something sooner or later. In fact I am trying to learn Python but as scary as it sounds, I don't know if I'm ever going to get well with it xD

2. Burak.Bozteke,

Hello there.
You must write data to the file for the recording you want .
I use c sharp.
It is fine for object-oriented programming.
Works via python console system.

3. Sajad-Aliraqi,

But I am talking about Autoit not another language, C sharp I wouldn't learn such a hard language just for the sake of saving configurations.

3 сообщений, 1 страниц: 1  ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.