vmware is broken, I think.

14 сообщений, 1 страниц: 1  ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. Alan1003,

SO, I get a, this was what I typed at the end, "VMware Workstation 15 Player dialog Error while powering on: This host supports Intel VT-x, but Intel VT-x is disabled.

Intel VT-x might be disabled if it has been disabled in the BIOS/firmware settings or the host has not been power-cycled since changing this setting.

(1) Verify that the BIOS/firmware settings enable Intel VT-x and disable 'trusted execution.'

(2) Power-cycle the host if either of these BIOS/firmware settings have been changed.

(3) Power-cycle the host if you have not done so since installing VMware Player.

(4) Update the host's BIOS/firmware to the latest version.

This host does not support "Intel EPT" hardware assisted MMU virtualization.

Module 'CPUIDEarly' power on failed.

Failed to start the virtual machine.
how the heck? I had vtx enabled!
um, I guess I can't use vm untill someone helps me. I put that there, because I actuly need help, I had it enabled the whole time!".

2. Nikola,

Exactly as you said yourself, so VM ware isn't broken but as the program tells you, virtualisation needs to be enabled inside your Bios.

3. Alan1003,

it was the whole time.

4. Stealthy,

yes, because you need to enable intel vtx in your bios. As Nikola hope I@m spelling that right says.

5. Alan1003,

It, was, on!

6. Nikola,

Good, it was, but now it's clearly not. Maybe your BIOS had an update, whatever happened, and now you need to check your Bios again.

7. Alan1003,

Is there a bios screanreader?

8. Jatayu,

Sadly no, you either memorise it(like I have done) Use some kind of OCR software such as seeing AI on your phone, or sighted assistance.

9. phoenix009,

Yeah.

I myself used to use be-my-eyes until I memorized the bios.

10. Alan1003,

Microsoft! do you know, that blind people wana use vms too? probably no!

11. Nikola,

Probably because Microsoft has nothing to do with your Bios.

12. Alan1003,

OK, was going to stick to that, but empty lines.

13. phoenix009,

Yeah.

Your BIOS mostly is in connection with the manufacturer of your laptop and the components used in it.

14. Alan1003,

k, got it fixed, thanks.

14 сообщений, 1 страниц: 1  ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.