the market game

4 сообщений, 1 страниц: 1  ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. MsJafarria,

Lets play a fun game about shopping and the alphabet.

Here's how to play. I think up something that begins with a. Then I say "I went to the store and I bought apples." The next person has to think up something that begins with b, while also remembering the previous item, so they'd say something like "I went to the store and I bought apples and blueberries." Then it's time for c, and they have to remember a and b's items: ""I wen to the store and I bought apples, blueberries, and cookies." The game continues as such until somebody either loses track of the chain or can't think up an item for their letter, then they're out.

2. Fawaz,

I remember playing this but the goal is to create a story.
A random short story.

3. Marina,

This variant exists too, I enjoyed playing such word games while having a long bus trip or something with many people. However, it is not playable here IMO, it depends on answering fast in less than 30 seconds, that's first of all.
Let alone being able to read previous answers and even copy-pasting them.
This rather needs a voice chat, not a forum, or at least a free table although cheating would still be easy too.

4. Khal,

I went to the store and I bought apples, blueberries, cookies, Date Fruit, elderberries, figs, grapes, honeydew melons.

4 сообщений, 1 страниц: 1  ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.