logging into the gameroom client

9 сообщений, 1 страниц: 1  ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. QueenTammyTheFirst,

hey everyone, i am having some trouble logging into the game room.
i am able to log into the web client, but when i'm trying to log in using the downloaded client, i get this message.

Error

Unable to connect to the server.

Code d'erreur: 59695

please help, as i haven't touched anything with it.

2. Marina,

Hello,
we currently have a problem with the secured server, please try to log in with the non-secure server and it will work.
Sorry for the inconveniences.

3. ElCamareroDesencamaronilizado ,

hi. before i had the same problem, but now i can enter here normally and without any problem

4. jackson95,

I have a few things to say. One I cannot get on on the web client at all. It will just say disconnected and continue to try to connect to the server. Also, how do you get onto the non-secure server on the web client?

5. Nikola,

Hello,
choosing a server to connect to is only possible on the Windows client, so the web client might temporarily be unusable because most browsers nowadays force a secure SSL connection no matter what you do. I suggest waiting a little bit, usually administrators deal with this kind of issues quickly. It also depends on the browser, for example Chrome won't connect at all, while Safari is a little different and switches to unsecure connection if a secure one isn't available.

6. Mr.Superman,

to Clarify, in order to connect to unsecure server on windows, open the app as usual; tab till you hear a combo box that says: "server" and change it to QuentinC Gameroom (non-secure). You will have to input your username and password again, and then click connect

7. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Firefox will direct you automatically if no secure server is working

8. Nikola,

The issue is now resolved and you can use the secure connection again.

9. jackson95,

It works now. I have already played a few games and everything is smooth.

9 сообщений, 1 страниц: 1  ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.