Introduce yourself and meet new friends (~LabelOngoing~)

257 сообщений, 9 страниц:  1 2 34 5 6; 9 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +61

91. ColorOfSilence,

Doug Lee, Christian, 53 soon to be 54, Virginia US, software engineer and well-known JAWS scripter and occasional writer of NVDA add-ons and also of other utilities, usually command-line based. Fan of sci fi, coffee, dark chocolate, several types of music ranging from space/new age through rock into symphonic metal but not much rap, and occasionally, player of a few games up here and in other places. Cool topic, this is. And Yoda, I am not. Have fun all.

счёт: +0

92. TheDreamer,

Hi there. I am a Romanian creature. I like to read, listen to music, learn languages ​​and procrastinate.

93. a-random-spanglish-sspeaker,

long life to procrastinaters

счёт: +1

94. Dr.Kelland,

This is Mara Kelland of mushroomfm fame. christened Dr Kelland by Talmadge when I was doing my undegrad in psychology. I like to play monopoly and the trivia games. Also cards when I can find somebody to play wiht. Looking forward to getting to know you al. also musicalmara on elten and twitter shold you want to follow me there.

95. Emerald,

Black bird,i have seen seen many from there. One of which regularly comes on here

96. hermis501,

Hello everyone. Greetings from Lithuania :) Probably some players know me pretty well, I am long time on playroom, but just today started to read forum discussions :D :D

97. ziniur,

Welcome to QCGC forums then! :D

98. Mohammedradwan2003,

i am knnown as mohammed radwan, i am from cairo, turned 18 recently, studying translation from english to arabic and the opposite, i am happy to chat with everyone, i like music, computers, making friends, learning languages, socializing and technology, i am the 5th on blind people in the arab republic of egypt for the secondary school year 2020 2021. i like games for sure.

99. unolover,

i am amanda and i love to playgames and make friends

100. TemasVarios,

Same here, @unolover.

101. el-soldadito-de-plomo ,

Hi! I am José andré, 16 years old at the moment. I was born in bolivia, although II'm currently living in the United States, Washington DC specifically. I like to play a lot of games in my computer, that's why I love the Playroom as well! also for those who are interested, I'm a jazz pianist. The thing that I really love is to make new friends every day. anyone who wants to talk to me or know me better, please send me a private or permanent message. I hangout usually in the spanish playroom, but I'm here sometimes, not all the time due to studies and things from school. If your saying to yourself, what is this guy's nickname? it is from a frute that some of my friends eat called Albaricoque, so thats why I show up here as "Albaricoque65". Greetings!

102. Emil-Solerian,

Hi everyone! My name is Facundo, I am 16 years old and I live in Uruguay. I like basketball, football, listen to music and above all have a good time with my friends. I love chocolate and although sometimes it is difficult for me to start a conversation if someone wants to talk I have open private

103. ibraheemmohsen,

hi friends i am ibraheem mohsen from saudi arabia and this is my first post in the forum
I like 1000miles, dominos and quise party

104. gaisgeach_marbhtach,

After long time no enter here, christmas holidays made me install playroom again

105. Mohammedradwan2003,

because of uno tournament and prizes i think

106. gaisgeach_marbhtach,

No no no no lol: very rusty in uno. James-quechup can afirme it

107. dragonoid,

forgive the off topic, but @gaisgeach, I sent you a friend request

108. gaisgeach_marbhtach,

Ah let me see.

109. slannon,

I'm Chris. I'm from Houston Texas and am the person behind the Chris Wright YouTube channel where I demo all kinds of audio games. I'm not opposed to talking to new people, all I ask is you don't cause issues. I have no patience or time for people and their childishness.

110. mahdiAbedi,

hi
I'm Mahdi Abedi, owner of mahdiabedi.com, and daily life game.
I'm 18 and studying English translation in university. I was in dramas and flamewars in forums and all blind comunities, but as time passed, my attention to fights and dramas has been decreased. I've had a lot of contentions but now I just want to leave peacefully without any contentions. I like mostly eastern musics, instruments, turkish and spanish languages, and of corse, coding! i'm in the blind vurtual comunities and games for almost five years, and got so much experiences. for example I can't trust people like five years ago :(. I mostly don't care about capital letters at the beginning of each word and for that I have so much spelling errors :). If there's any questions, your feal free to ask me and i'll reply as soon as possible.
have a nice time!

111. TheDreamer,

I introduced myself above, but I got bored and decided to extend my presentation. So.
My name is Diana, and I am from Romania. I like to listen to music, read, write, and learn languages.
Writing is a very good way for me to express what I feel/think, because I am one of the people who express themselves better by writing than by speaking.
When we talk about reading, the types of books that I read the most are psychology, fantasy, and criminology, mostly involving a detective.
My favorite musical genres are rap, hip hop and related, as well as pop, although I still listen to other musical genres. But like every human, I have my favorite musical genres.
So far I speak Romanian which is my native language, English, and Spanish.
I am learning Polish, Hungarian and German. Yes, a bit complicated seen from the outside, and it is sometimes but yeah.
I'm quite shy, but if you start the conversation, we'll talk :)
You usually find me more in the Hispanic part, although I am usually around here, but very rarely

112. Eithan,

Hiya!

Was browsing through this topic and thought to drop by with my own intro. :)

I am an awkward 22 years old bookworm, an avid reader of fantasy and selective light sci-fi books. I also am a Graphic Audio geek, though I was more of a geek before a lot of the cast I got used to made a mass departure.

My favorite games are RPGs or certain strategy-based card games. If you drop me in a fast-paced action/fighting game I'd flounder. I also am really into tabletop roleplaying games such as Dungeons and Dragons and Mistborn Adventure Game, though I'm still trying to get used to the latter.

I am mostly an idle playroom user. I just come in to chat and check the forums, so I can't really speak of any skill at most of the games here mainly because I haven't even tried them.

Cheers and I'm sorry if this was somewhat long :)

счёт: +2

113. indianamaskar,

Yo guys! ????
Nice to meet all of you! My name is Yana and I'm from Ukraine. The most famous thing about me is I like Indian culture. ???? I happened to visit this colourful country and to see its briliant people!
Apart from India, I'm interested in German songs as well as German language. I'm opened for everyone over here! ????
I'll be glad to talk to you and make new friends over the world!

Thank you! ????

114. el-soldadito-de-plomo ,

@indianamascar, were defenitely agree on that! I'll be glad to meet you somemore!

115. carinchen97,

Hi, I am Carina 24 years old and from Germany.

116. cheloo ,

hi! i'm sebastian, i'm 13 years old, and i'm from romania although i live in spain at the moment. what i like the most is computer science, and i'm learning, in a self-taught way, to program. so far i learned some python, bgt, some php and i'm learning java script. before i also learned html. i would love to make friends, my private messages are haviert, as well as perms and addons (opvio) i know how to speak in several languages. romanian, spanish and some english. please, refrain from sending requests to people who don't speak and are just inviting to game tables, i love talking and socializing! not playing games. if you want to talk, i'm here, i love making friends. if you just want to spam, or add friends you won't even talk to to your list... sorry, but count me out.

117. SoyUnRatoncitoDeHelado ,

Hello everyone.
Well, I don't know how to start this.
My name is Camilo, I'm 18 years old, almost 19, I really like music and instruments, for now I know how to play the guitar and the ukulele, recently I started to like learning languages although for now I don't know another language other than my native language , I also like to read, I haven't read many books because I don't have much time to do it and because I tend to be very selective with the books I read.
I'm not very sociable, the few people who know me know it, but I'm trying to change that, that's why today I dared to introduce myself in this forum since I knew about the existence of this a long time ago.
I don't think I have much more to say about myself, if for some reason someone found me interesting (although I don't think so) you can add me to your friends list :)
Have a nice day!
P.D: sorry if something I wrote was not very understandable, I still do not master this language very well, I'm working on it.

счёт: +2

Последнее изменение SoyUnRatoncitoDeHelado , 05.03.2022 06:34:53

118. rabiosogurubashi ,

hello! My name is Facundo, I'm 13 years old and I'm from Argentina. I like music, especially trap and romantic music, and well, normally I'm usually in the Spanish room in case you want to send me a request, so that's it. regards

119. Chicy,

Hello everyone, my name is chicy, I am 18 years old, and I live in Indonesia

120. benjamin-burley,

Hello! I am the user who used to be called cheloo, in case you want to send a request but I was not found.

257 сообщений, 9 страниц:  1 2 34 5 6; 9 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись