1000 Miles teams tournament

13 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

1. helleon,

Hi all, before all the harrassment comes along, I'm aware this is short notice! I plan to host a 1000 Miles tournament this coming Sunday at 3pm UK time. I would hope to have every game have 2 teams of 2 players if possible. There will, therefore, be a winning team as opposed to an individual. I think the best way to do this is to havwe the winning team from the first table play the winning team from the second etc etc. Draws will be posted Sunday morning around 11am, hope this is OK with everyone. As I said before I'm aware I'm posting this late, but hopefully we can build a few teams and make this concept a success. To sign up or if you have any queries, PM me or reply to this topic.

2. unolover,

i will not be around sorry

3. Peggy_Bella420,

Count me in. but also, so the game starts at 3pm UK time which would be 9AM Central time? Does that mean at 11AM central time the teams would be picked that same day at 11??

Zuletzt geändert von Peggy_Bella420, May 4 2019 06:07:33

4. helleon,

Although numbers look grim enough, if this does go ahead LOL draw will be released at 11AM UK Time. So that would, I assume, be around 5AM central time. As long as you're here on time for the start of the tournament you'll be fine.

5. BlueTardisz,

I can join, it will be 5PM GMT+2 time, so I am fine with it.

6. Peggy_Bella420,

But in the original post, did it not say that the tournament would start at 3 p.m. UK time? I believe that's 9 a.m. Central Time. But then in your second post, you say it starts at 11 a.m. UK time? So what is the actual correct time where the tournament starts?

Zuletzt geändert von Peggy_Bella420, May 4 2019 17:17:37

7. helleon,

No, I didn't. I said that the draws will be announced at 11 a.m. UK time, meaning by 11 a.m. UK time, you can look on the forums and see what team you're on, that is, of course if we go ahead with this 'tournament'.

8. Peggy_Bella420,

So are you going to tell us by the end of today whether the tournament will take place or not? Or are you going to wait until tomorrow?

9. george,

Count me in please!

10. helleon,

The tournament will take place, though it may just end up a game :D

11. Peggy_Bella420,

Sounds good to me. Besides, I'm definitely ready to kick some ass lol :p

12. helleon,

Won't be going ahead I'm afraid people, just don't have the numbers even to make 2 teams. Sorry about the inconvenience. Next time I'll let everyone know a fortnight or so in advance! Take 2 of Round 1 is coming :D

13. Peggy_Bella420,

Oh that sucks :(

13 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können