new 1000 miles tornament to get entertain in the carentine! date to be determined

47 Nachrichten, 2 Seiten: 1  2 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

1. el-soldadito-de-plomo ,

hey all, how is everyone doing? this is my first time howsting a tornament here in the english playroom, I hope everything will go well! in this ocation, it will be a 1000 miles tornament. this competition will be so awesome and will be going on on sunday, may 31st, at 4 pm united states time. all right, lets go with the rules.
press the yes button on all the options. victory in the first round will be at 3000 points, in each round it will get more difficult and more fun.
please note.
insulting or making feel bad to any participant in this competition is strictly prohibit. no matter if the user won the game, if he starts a fight with any of his oponents or causes trouble in the tornament, whoever it is will get kiked of automatically.
let me know if you have any questions, or if I forget anything. best regards to you and lets have fun!

2. vermontpaul,

I'm in

3. Marina,

Hello,
I have a few notes
I think you forgot to mention by how many points the score limit will increase.
Also, the United States have 3 timings: western, eastern and central, so you need to specify which one you mean.
And finally, you haven't mentioned anything about the format, such as how many players you need, will it be teams or 1 v 1? when player will advance to the next stage and how many stages you're planning to do.
Hope this helps, good luck.

4. el-soldadito-de-plomo ,

hey good morning. thanks to @marina7 for the notes. I think it will help out a lot. yeah, I understand, I knew some things I had to let you know all. we need 32 participants, and also I wanted to let you know that I am joining as well, so with @bermontpaul we have 2 players so far. this tornament will consist of 5 rounds. the first round will be at 3000 points, like I said before, the 8ths of final will be at 3500, then the quarters of final will be at 4000 points, the semifinals will be at 5000 points, and the great finals will be at 6000 points. about the timing, it will be at 4 pm, eastern time of Usa. it will be 1 vs 1, no teams. remenber, the subject would of let you know if it was teams. we will past to the next rounds when all the games are played. hopefully I make this clear. best regards.

5. unolover,

can i go in

6. el-soldadito-de-plomo ,

of course, @unolover. welcome! we have 3 players so far. lets go everyone, keep joining!

7. chapulincolorado,

I'm in! See you all on the 31!

8. Peggy_Bella420,

Love this game, count me in.

9. el-soldadito-de-plomo ,

all right everyone, we got 5 players so far. you all have a week to join, lets go so we can start the competition right on the 31st! the current players at the tornament are. palitroque65. bermontpaul. unolover. chapulincolorado. bella-black666. this will be really fun, come on!

10. danni.btr,

I'm in

11. DianaCician,

count me in xd

12. Rayo.bgtr ,

I'm in

13. marmarmar,

Unfortunately I'm really bad at time zones.
My time zone is Central Europe plus daylight saving time.
So I think the tournament is going to start at 1 AM.
If that's right, I may be able to join because I've got insomnia recently.

14. el-soldadito-de-plomo ,

@marmarmar, sorry if I spelled wrong your nic. I am not really sure where you are located exactly, but the tornament will start on may 31st, at 4 Pm eastern time. if you can join us, it will be great, if it is too late for you because its at 1 Am your time, dont worry. we have 8 players. we can do this. dont hesitate to share with your friends this so we can have more participants. hope everyone is doing well, see you soon.

15. marmarmar,

You spelled my nick correctly.
Someone provided a link to a website.
According to the info there, I shal add 7 hours to optain the time in my timezone.
23:00 (11 PM) is really not bad, so I would like to join the party. It will be the first tournament I've ever played.
By the way, I'm from central Poland and the time zone used currenjtly is eastern Europe or in other words central Europe ;lus daylight saving time.
I wish good luck for both my self and other players.

16. el-soldadito-de-plomo ,

all right awesome! marmarmar, welcome to the party. until now, we have 9 players kurrently in the tornament. lets see if we can arrive to 32 until sunday. cheeers.

17. vermontpaul,

Is the tournament for tomorrow still on??

18. PabloIranzo,

ok, i'm in.

19. marmarmar,

What time shal we login to the client?
I suggest atmost 30 minutes before the start, that is 22:30 in Central Europe or 15:30 Eastern.
As stated above, I'm new to tournaments and don't know how they actually work.
Hmm, 10 players? Kind of odd. I don't see any way even to create groups.
I think either two people have to join, or the hoster has to be a spectator only.

20. el-soldadito-de-plomo ,

hey guys! how are you all doing? unfortunatelly, we only got 10 players at the tornament and we need 32, I dont think we can start this today as I was planing to, we still dont have the right number of players to do that. if you guys are ok, I am planing to change the date of the tornament to june 14th, at same time, 4 Pm, eastern time. if not, I can definitely creat another one next time. let me know what you think. best regards for you.

21. marmarmar,

It's fine for me.
However, I think you still won't get enough players.
There's also an uno tournament at june 14-th. I'm afrait people prefer uno than 1000 miles.
I will not join the uno tournament due to interceptions, so I stay here and hope some players gather.

22. el-soldadito-de-plomo ,

no, @marmarmar. never lost the hope. atention, everyone! I decided to change the date of the tornament to june 14th, 2020 at same time, 4 Pm eastern time of United States. I am doing this because we dont have the right amound of players to start the competition. I am so sorry for the inconvenients. see you all on the 14th!

23. Grekko,

let me in.

24. marmarmar,

Sure, you are only the 11-th player.
I just give feetback to the organiser this way.
I didn't lose the hope yet, but the number of players increases really slowly. My induition tells me that if this continues, only 5 more players will join before the june 14-th.
By the way, I will be writing important exams at 8, 9 and 10-th of june so I wish to myself luck.
Having a tournament 4 days after the exams would be a really great experience for me.
So, I will be following this topic again after the exams.

25. chapulincolorado,

I'm still in! I think if we can get to 16 players by the new date, we can still have our tournament. See you all then!
PS: Crookshanks... love that nick! The name of one of my best friend's cat... LOL

26. el-soldadito-de-plomo ,

oh hahahahahaahahahahahahahahah. @chapulincolorado, that nic is awesome xd. @marmarmar, good luck at your exams my friend, I am still happy if we can get to 16 players, is no problem for me. best regards.

27. Peggy_Bella420,

Sorry guys just remembered that I can't play in this tournament. I will be out of toun that Sunday of the 14th.

28. el-soldadito-de-plomo ,

dont worry, @bella-black666. for now, we got 10 players currently at the tornament. lets see if in this few days we can get to 16 or 32. god bless you, everyone!

29. marmarmar,

Ok, I wrote all the exams. The results should be available at august 14-th.
Here are my obserwations. The uno tournaments have drawn attetion of a huge amount of players.
It looks like the 1000 miles is really not popular now.
So I think waiting at this point is pointless. You should try changing the date of the tournament.
Maybe if you set the new date after the uno tournament is over, those players may then want a change and will join us in a swarm.
That's my suggestion, but you are free to do whatever you want.

30. Mister_Anderson,

Hello. Please sign me up. Thanks.

47 Nachrichten, 2 Seiten: 1  2 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können