An overview of Reversi:
A chess board structure of 8 rows and 8 columns where cells carries numbers and letters similar to an excel sheet. The goal is to reach a higher number of occupied squares than your opponent(s).
Simply because when you occupy both ends of a row, the tokens of this row return to your property of tokens.
How to play Reversi?
When you start a new game of Reversi, a blockage of 4 tokens in the exact middle of the board are set to nuterals, these are: D4, D5, E4, and E5. To fill in the squares, or simply occupy tokens, you have to start the game from the track bordering the nuterals; thus, you may, for example, press enter on E6 and then E3 to return back the nuterals at E4 and E5 to you; the more tokens you gain, the nearer to win you are. Do not forget to occupy the both ends of your opponent row of tokens to return their tokens back to yourself. A row of tokens may be vertical (from bottom up) like: A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, and A8; or may be horizontal (from left to right) like: A1, B1, C1, D1, E1, F1, G1, and H1; or may be diagonal (from bottom left to top right) like: A1, B2, C3, D4, E5, F6, G7, and H8.
You may surround a single token or a row of tokens no matter the number of the tokens in this row are.
- The Reversi board game consists of 64 squares to occupy, be sure to check your score frequently by pressing "S" and be sure to overcome 32 scores to be ready to win.
- If you and your opponent reached 32, the winner is the one who plays last.
- Reversi requires you build your strategy to capture more tokens, do not feel frustrated to lose the first round, it's common.
- Reversi has no bots to play with you.
- No team play is currently available in the Beta version.