Resetting arcade scoreboards from time to time

1 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +1

1. Nikola,

Hello,
just a suggestion, but have you considered resetting the scoreboards in arcade games from time to time?

I don't care too much about 2048 since it's not my type of games, but for Magic blocks, back when it was released, this game was extremely addicting.
One of the most addicting things about it was playing again and attempting to beat the high score you achieved in the previous run. However, I have a high score of over 500000 points now, and this is the main reason why I stopped playing it. Without a huge amount of luckk, I'll never beat it again, at least with the strategy I am using, even though obviously the two top scorers above me have a better strategy. In addition, the list of top 10 scorers hasn't changed in months, if not half a year, so it might be a good idea from time to time to give some new people a chance to appear on it. Perhaps another sort of hall of fame list can be created, where all scoreboards leaders are saved before each reset?

Since the multiplayer mode is not working, my hope is that something like this could give the game some replay value again.

Thank you for your consideration, and for a very nice game as well.

~msgScore~: +0

1 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können

Passwort vergessen? Benutzerkonto erstellen