Saving Behavior suggestions

7 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +4

1. Isaac5457,

Hello, I would like to propose the following suggestions regarding saving behavior

1. Add support for saving Duck Racing tables.
  2. When playing against bots with no other human players present, add an option to enable auto-save of tables. If users prefer, they can also save their tables manually as before.
  3. Allow users to customize their own default game options, which will be applied to each new table. For example, if a player chooses to modify their scopa default options to scopone with a target score of 26, those options will be applied to each of their new scopa tables going forward. Of course, players should be able to change their options for the current table to deviate from their defaults if they choose.
  4. Thank you for your consideration.

~msgScore~: +0

2. Jatayu,

In addition, how about a thing that auto-saves your table if the player gets disconnected and leaves pr as a result?

3. lucy_light,

Hello! I think that the autosave in case of leaving kind of contradicts the idea of a player losing social score and stuff when leaving a table, a bit illogical if you ask me, but the rest is OK.

~msgScore~: +1

4. Negaar,

Hello. Agreed with preseting options in games. It may be variable in some games, but for games such as farkle, scopa or uno I and others usually play in a particular mode

5. Nikola,

Hello,
I was going to suggest an auto-save feature at some point as well, but after thinking about it, I realized it is not the best idea.

If a master is disconnected and the other players for sure know he is not coming back soon, they may want to continue the game with a changed list of players. However, if the master had the auto-save feature enabled, this will no longer be possible, since the table will just be saved.

Right now, all they have to do is wait a little for the automatic kick feature to kick the disconnected player out.
On the other hand, with bots it's not a bad idea.

6. Ryo-Bee,

We could have autosave at the moment someone leaves so that the bot doesn't play but allow the master to restore as they wish.

7. Isaac5457,

Hello,
For clarification, the auto-save suggestion will apply to only games with bots. If a human player joins the game at any point, the current behavior will apply.

7 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können

Passwort vergessen? Benutzerkonto erstellen