Golf suggestion: continuing the game after someone hits 100 points (~LabelDone~)

6 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +9

1. Adventure-Time,

Hello.
Currently, if anyone in golf reaches the 100 point limit, the game is immediately over for all players. This is sometimes quite unfortunate, because the efforts of the remaining players are kind of wasted. Golf is a fairly fast-paced game, so it might not be a bad idea to be able to set the game to continue until there is no player left, similar to how it works in Uno or Ninety Nine for example. Could this possibly be implemented?

~msgScore~: +3

2. Vojvoda,

Totally agree, I already suggested this while the game was in the beta phase. A lot of players decide to take risk and end the round, or don't pay much attention,and that's alright but as you stated, I don't think others who have different tactics need to suffer because of it.

~msgScore~: +1

3. cristina ,

I also agree.
I've wanted to suggest this and I am glad that both of you have already done it.

~msgScore~: +0

4. Nikola,

This would be very nice. Indeed as others have said, one bad player could spoil the entire group game. An elimination mode would be very useful.

~msgScore~: +2

5. Aminiel,

Hello,

After the next update, Golf will be played with elimination mode. After several messages about it, I noticed that it was finally more fun to play like that as well.

Another rule will change: the finisher of the round will also get -5 as a bonus if he/she's the player with the lowest board. This should encourage you to finish a little more.

~msgScore~: +3

6. Nikola,

Hello,
this is now implemented and globally seems to work well, other than the fact that unlike in other games of that kind, there is no sound when a player gets eliminated.
Hopefully that can be resolved as well.

Thanks for accepting the suggestion.

~msgScore~: +1

6 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können

Passwort vergessen? Benutzerkonto erstellen