Loginging to your game of choice.

4 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +1

1. Mohammedradwan2003,

It's a bit hard to explain. So I'd love that once I loging to the play room, It throws me into a private free table or whatever I want. I dislike that if I was in a free table for me alone, I slept and I woke up, I have to recreate it again. It might seem that I'm lazy, but, it is great for people like me who want to be connected and study and do their things, without hearing connection and disconnection messages of users who reconnect and disconnect.

~msgScore~: +0

2. Nikola,

Assuming the only reason you are at the free table is to avoid hearing such messages, you can disable them so you don't hear them in the main room or anywhere else.
Just go to options/reading and appearance/channels/global messages and set speech to never.
You can optionally make them not show up in the history either.

Global messages include who created/left what table and the disconnection/reconnection messages. As far as I know they don't include anything else at the moment.

Other than that, I don't see a practical usefulness of such a feature, but that's just me, and it doesn't matter so much. If you have a table you want to keep and be there, just save it before leaving and then restore it once you come back.

~msgScore~: +1

3. Muamal,

can you disable reconnected messages? because i disabled them all but still shows when i am in mainroom

~msgScore~: +0

Zuletzt geändert von Muamal, Jan 6 2024 22:19:01

4. Nikola,

Yes, those go into global messages too. Maybe you disabled speech reading but didn't check the "Don't show in history" checkbox? If you don't check it the messages still appear in your history.

~msgScore~: +2

4 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können

Passwort vergessen? Benutzerkonto erstellen