Game profiles (~LabelNew~)

8 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +12

1. Quintin-D,

So basically the idea is basically a sort of menu where you can see the games that a user prefers to play which they would basically set up somewhere on their account so others can basically see what games they prefer to play and like in vite them to those tables. So like lets say I like playing uno with interceptions and I would like to find other plays who also play it who may be absent or something like that in the main room, I would basically be able to see the preferences of some online players and in vite them to games. Maybe like in the future or something the system can be improved so that you basically only see a list of players who are online and have an interest in the same games that you do and then like in vite them to tables. But like ethe list will only show up if you press something like ctrl alt u. I think this will get more people to play games because it's kinda annoying to get an in vite to 1000 miles or something random like that so it makes sense to change your invite privacy to prevent that from happening.

~msgScore~: -1

2. majoz,

This basically sounds like a good idea! Thumbs up. :) Just a small problem, how do you plan to differentiate between a classic uno and uno with interceptions?

~msgScore~: +0

3. Nikola,

Hello,
generally speaking, in my view the idea is cool. It would be interesting to add your favourite games, and probably have them always be at the top of the list, and other users could see your favourites.

However, if your hope is to stop random invitations to 1000 miles, I'm afraid that won't happen. These players typically don't really care about the Website, or any other side features. Usually it's to play some games of, well, 1000 miles, and leave, so it's highly improbable that they will see that you don't have the game marked as your favourite, or whatever.
It's not exactly that they don't care, to be fair. More often than not, it's rather that they have a basic level of English, good enough to understand the cards, but not good enough for any other optional-features.

However, this would still be rather interesting for nitche games that are rarely played but are fun, i.e. Citadels, and you could see a list of people who are online at the time and have that game marked as the favourite.

All in all, good suggestion, and hopefully we see something one day...

~msgScore~: +1

4. Quintin-D,

@majoz that's a good question. I thought about it, and I think having a comment field for each game could possibly resolve that issue. The field could have a 30 character limit where you write simple things like "Intercept and superintercept" or "escoba" etc etc. The only issue I see with the comments is people abusing it. That's all I'll say. So yeah that's like basically it.

5. AlirezaDarkk,

I like Reversi

~msgScore~: -2

6. aayushi,

nice idea

7. YNWA,

I don't think it is a bad idea to have a list of games that people can play or want to play. Also on that list you can select games you are not interested in and you would automatically receive no invites.

~msgScore~: +1

8. Emerald,

I also had something that just came to mind. Could you also have a search function or a kind of feed where you can find people who are actively looking for players. I’m saying this as a scrabble player who often is looking for players and I know it’s not that popular. It would be much easier than having to click on people’s profile and hope. I don’t know. This is just an alternative idea but I do like the one that is proposed.

8 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können

Passwort vergessen? Benutzerkonto erstellen