why these errors?

13 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

1. tiny,

hi,when i want switch between languages always see these Annoying errores:
Downloading portuguese.lng...
Downloading of portuguese.lng failed: error 404.
Downloading russian.lng...
Downloading of russian.lng failed: error 404.
Downloading albanian.lng...
Downloading of albanian.lng failed: error 404.

2. Nikola-Jovic ,

You need those LNG files for those languages, but client can't find them as they are moved somewhere. Unless Aminiel fixes the error, i can upload those LNG files and send them, then you just need to download and copy them and you wont see those errors.

3. tiny,

aa thanks, so i will wait for the link

4. helleon,

they shouldn't be unlocatable unless you moved them somewhere else deliberately. mine are in computer>OSC>Programme Files-X86>QuentinCGameroom

5. Nikola-Jovic ,

Hello, three links, just copy all three files to c:/users/yourname/appdata/roaming/qcgc https://www.dropbox.com/s/1oyvd7zev7ghjin/albanian.lng?dl=1 https://www.dropbox.com/s/d8vp3hva0iruevx/portuguese.lng?dl=1 https://www.dropbox.com/s/g4znpqluxynu71r/russian.lng?dl=1

6. tiny,

thanks i copied them in playroom folder but the errores Not Fixed, i think the server imagine these files doesn't exist! so if we want don't see these errores we must wait untill admins Consider to this case

7. Nikola-Jovic ,

Not really, you just copied in wrong folder, to explain the error: Those 3 lng files are needed because they contain messages for playroom client in those languages, not all messages but the ones that aren't on the server. Since the server has moved, those files are no longer on the server. So if you never switched language before, your client can't download them as they aren't on the server. If you copy them correctly, they would work.

8. tiny,

i copied on that folder that there are 2 folders called images and sounds and some files like bass.dll, bass_aac.dll, dolapi.dll, Universalspeech.dll but i made a portable version from the program i think this hasn't any problem. even i turned of the automatic downloads off but i don't know why steall i can't Get rid of this downloads

9. Nikola-Jovic ,

Try copying to program files qcgc

10. helleon,

that is the same folder she copied them to

11. Nikola-Jovic ,

No it's not, appdata and program files are 2 different folders. But anyways there is a much easier fix, update your playroom to version 2.2.5 because the lng files are already included there. In order to do that, download the client from the following link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0y1kmagdgofsx9p/quentinc-gameroom-2.2.5-multilingual-setup.exe?dl=1 note: The link being on my dropbox doesn't mean it's unofficiall or something, just the client doesn't brink any significant news yet and it's not available when you download from the site, it was only posted to the french playroom for 5 years special event.

12. tiny,

thanks very much! now the errores fixed. i made my portable version of room from program files and yesterday copied those file on that folder but the errores don't fix but however, now there isn't any problem and i made other portable version from this new one and this work with out those errores. and i don't knew we have an updayted version! this version has many Additional files than last version

13. Nikola-Jovic ,

Not really many files, just audio enhancements for something called arcade mode, it's basically something similar to crazy party minigames and if you want to hear sounds for those game go to the sounds folder and you'll find arcade in there. Update isn't available as arcade mode isn't yet released and noone knows will it ever be, you can press ctrl shift delete to go to the arcade mode but you can't do anything in it.

13 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können