adding menapoly by cards

8 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

1. Mohammedradwan2003,

hi, i saw my brothers some day playing menapoly but it's by cards and with diffirent rules, let's add it it's interisting

2. YNWA,

I don't know about a cards version or how it works but I do know there is a version where you buy up parts (instead of properties) for your racehorse. At the end of the game the person who wins the race wins. Not played it but apparently it is good.

3. Vojvoda ,

Interesting that you want someone to add something what you did not even mention. What is different?

4. Mohammedradwan2003,

k, a lot of diffirence, here you have to complete 3 sets to win this game, 2 a diffirent rules, you have the pass which can allow you to take 2 cards, max mom is 7 cards you can have a cards such as dea breaker, slide deal, and another cards, i don't know much but if you want i can ask myy sisster and paste rules for you

5. helleon,

Sounds to me like a bit of a co-lab between 1000 Miles and Monopoly, which allows you to pick up cards which then allow you to do different things with them to increase your skill in the game.

6. Marina,

it is called monopoly deal, I saw my friends playing that game too, it looked so interesting.
I was trying to search for the rules today but haven't found well written rules.
if I found will post them here because I am unsure myself how to play it

7. Mohammedradwan2003,

i know some of this game rules, i will get them from my sister and post them here

8. Marina,

I've done a small research, doesn't look like we can build the game from the available rules on the internet because most of them are not sufficient.
However, I've seen an app on iOS that is supposed to add other additions to the game which reviewers called "silly", but on the other hand they said the only use that it has the official rules and can be useful for someone who doesn't know how to play the game.
I haven't downloaded the app yet, and I have no idea if it is accessible, but if I found the rules are well written there will try to pass them here, anyone interested who uses an iOS device can check too by searching for "MONOPOLYCards" by Shuffle in the appstore.

8 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können