Questions and opinions about Citadels

97 Nachrichten, 4 Seiten: 1 2 34  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

91. Aminiel,

The game doesn't work well with teams.

For example, what happens if you kill your parther's character ? You aren't suppposed to know which one he/she has taken, and knowing it or needing for agreement with your parther would dramatically change the game.

However, a variant for 3 players, perhaps 2, exist, allowing you as individual, to take several characters. Perhaps I will implement it later.

92. Lemonade,

That does sound interesting.

93. Nikola,

Just a small report: On the web client, you should add an option when you open the context menu of a card or a character to view it's description, or more precisely to get the same info you get when pressing D on it.

94. BlueTardisz,

You can put sounds for yourself only, if you want the game to have more sounds. I haven't tried this though, but I have replaced some sounds.

95. Naday,

Can't actually... Not this way. We can't custom when they'll play. We only can change the current sounds.

96. Aminiel,

Just a small report: On the web client, you should add an option when you open the context menu of a card or a character to view it's description, or more
precisely to get the same info you get when pressing D on it.

It seems that something is broken with triple tap in Safari iOS 12. I will investigate because normally you should obtain the description on triple tap.

97. BlueTardisz,

Oh, ok. Haha, we all got inspired by this game I guess. See your usernames. :D Hope you're having a nice time playing this citadelish citadeling citadels game. Smiley.

97 Nachrichten, 4 Seiten: 1 2 34  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können