A suggestion for online player lists

4 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

1. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Hello,
I haven't posted on here for a long while, but I think for necessity this would someday be useful. Not sure how many people would agree or how it gets implemented.
My suggestion is about filtering online players, when pressing control U or control shift W, there should be a way to filter busy, available and absent players. This will make things way easier when you are at a game and you search for people to invite, you don't want busy people to show up as this is redundant. So what I say is, filters. We can filter them accordingly, from all, to busy, available, and absent.
Best regards

2. DianaCician,

good idea :)

3. Nikola,

Very good suggestion and something I suggested a long time ago but was sadly not implemented. The context menu in the online users list is not very useful, so my proposal is to add the filters there. So, applications menu in the online users list would present you with a list of all available statuses, currently available, busy and absent. Activating one of these would filter the list accordingly.

4. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Perhaps what you've said Nikola was right at its point. And if Aminiel thinks the application key should be staying there, then I guess it wouldn't be bad to make alt+F opens filters menu.

4 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können