Trying to help a friend of mine who can not enter the platform using the client

3 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

1. TALLARIN32 ,

Hello for everyone:
I m writing because a friend of mine asked me to help her to solve her situation: She created her acount some months ago. But, when she wanted to enter using the programm, she is said to be banned and the reason is insult. We no that it's no posible because it was the first time she entered and she could insult anyone. The thing is that she only can enter using the website, wich in my opinion, it isn't as comfortable as the softward.
The problem is that she doesn't speak niather french nor english. What can she do to report this problem?
Best regards:
TALLARIN32

2. Aminiel,

At first, could you give her username please ? We will see quickly if something is going wrong, and if the ban was in error or not.

Please write us an e-mail for this kind of problem. It's easier for us to follow up.

3. TALLARIN32 ,

Well, i wrote my answer in the contact link, but i will reply also here, just in case. HHer username is cissy_black_malfoy
I forgot to say that she tryed also to change her nick. But she keeps havving the same problem. I insist that the first time she tryed to enter her acount in the client, she was sayed that she was banned!

3 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können

Passwort vergessen? Benutzerkonto erstellen