a suggestion for all!

8 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

1. KoazayTekinOaghlu,

aren't you agree that there must be a help part for all the games in play room? i think there must be. what about you? what do you think!

2. TALLARIN32 ,

What do you mean by help part in games? If you refer to game instructions, you can consulte them in the website. Anyway, if you are playing a game and you want to see the instructions of this particular game, you press control F1 and your brouser will be opened with these rules of the game in progress.

3. Hayden,

This holds true for some games, but chess for example still has no help associated with it.

4. staindaddict,

Neither does Monopoly and battle ship

5. aravis,

monopoly does have game instructions, but not battleship and chess. in case with chess it's very difficult. people learn to play it for years, i suppose it's the most complicated game that there is in the world. there is a read me file in c:\program files\quentinc's gameroom, i think the folder's called, but you still can see there it says the playroom has 13 games, which isn't entirely true now. smile. but there is a read me file, in english, so you can take a look at it.

6. the-old-fashion-preacher,

my name is skyangel yes there should be a help topic to every game because how are we as totally blind people going to know what's going on. in the games? If we can't understand half of them.

7. aravis,

after creating a table, press ctrl+f1 to open the game instruction on the web.

8. gaurasuryavanshi,

oo. here are rules for all games. without farkle. thing and search before writing something!

8 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können

Passwort vergessen? Benutzerkonto erstellen