i have a game idea

8 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

1. codbro,

hey guys, i have a game idea for the client. What about maybe a game of life type of game, i can not find an accessible version online anywhere, what do y'all think

2. YNWA,

I do like this game and would like to see it in the PR. Like the monopoly boards it could be possible to invent extra squares and make it more interesting.

It was abailable in Jim Kitchen games, so you would have to check it out and see if it would still work.

3. Emerald,

What is life? Besides the real thing.

4. YNWA,

I forget some of the things about Game of Life as it is a long time since I have played it.

You are given money at the start as you do in Monopoly. £1,000 notes are the smallest. You roll the dice and move to that square. As in life people can get a job, get married and have children. You can take out insurance, buy status symbols such as a private jet or a yacht and make lots of money. The one with the most wins. There is scope for aminiel to make his own changes...

5. Emerald,

Wow thanks for exposing. This does sound cool.

6. indianamaskar,

Wow! I like the description! I wish it was added here!

7. moonpegasus19,

The game of life would be a great adition to the playroom. It would be perfect, and round out the offerings some. I really want more board games hhere. I know a lotof people like chess, but there's so much more out there.

8. MuhammadHajjar,

It would be a great addition to the PR I agree, I always liked games of that kind.

8 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können

Passwort vergessen? Benutzerkonto erstellen