Android and the web client

5 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

1. Nikola,

Hello everybody. Since quite some time ago, the history is not visible with TalkBack in the web client on Android using Chrome. What happens is simply that the history heading is seen, and if you swipe past it you go right to the game heading and you cannot read anything inside the history as if it's empty. This makes it impossible to read any message you may have missed. It would be really nice if a solution could be found to this, and I would be happy to test any fixes. Additionally, each time you connect, this error appears: Notice: Undefined offset: 5 in /home/web/qcsalon.net/www/detect-browser-and-os.php on line 171

2. Mister_Anderson,

I'm experiencing the same issue either, however, the games menu doesn't appear unless I click the send button under the edit box for chatting for the first time I'm loading the web client.

3. Nikola,

Interesting. Personally I do get the game and the actions menu right away, the only issue is the history.

4. Mister_Anderson,

I can observe the actions and the game headings but the buttons doesn't appear unless I write something and click the send button under the edit box.

5. Nikola,

Yeah I understand what you mean, and I do get the buttons as soon as the web client loads normally. Using Android 9 here, but Android 8 and 7 should also normally work.

5 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können