I need some help resetting an account password.

4 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

1. darklord ,

Hi.

This is mainly for the developer of the playroom who's name i cannot spell correctly.
Sorry if that sounded rude.
Anyway, I am having a problem with the playroom.
My sister has a playroom account but she cannot log into it.
The account name is kathy-wright.
I think she lost her password and i also think the email address which the account is connected to no longer exists.
If you can find the account, could you send a replacement password to coincollectoratyahoo.com
Replace the at with the at symbol. I did this just in case spam robots get a hold of the email.
We have also tried to create an account called k-w, but even after activation, the account doesn't seem to log in.
What should i do?
Thanks

2. Aminiel,

You can reset your password using the lost password page. Tehre you can enter either your e-mail or your nickname.

You can't create an account like KW. A nickname must have at least 4 characters, and we don't like having multiple accounts for the same person, even if only one is active and all others are dead.

3. darklord ,

Hi.

Well, I think the kathy-wright account was linked to an email address that no longer exists. Is it possible to change the email address for the account so that a new password can be requested?

4. Aminiel,

NO, there is no way to change the e-mail if you don't know your password. You can change your e-mail by connecting to your account, but not otherwise.

She must contact us by using the contact page, and give her username, old and new e-mail.

4 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können