please unban my IP

7 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

1. sir.yazan ,

hi admin, but i want ask why you has banned me 280 days ... and sorry for the problem ... thanks ...

2. Riad,

Hi. Yazan is a good guy and a very good friend of mine. I don't know why he has been banned. To be honest, I myself spammed a bit in my playroom life, only to destroy big spammers, which caused me a ban, but now, I'll never do it again. But, Yazan, can you tell me the cause of your ban so I can know better about that?

3. bogdanmuresan,

Hello. Also I was banned but for a so long time. Can you unbann me also admins? From what I can say, is that allot of people are banned here.

4. Exink,

From what I can say, is that allot of people are banned here.

Do you mean a lot of people? Or a lot of accounts of the same person...

Zuletzt geändert von Exink, Jan 28 2015 03:10:54

5. bogdanmuresan,

Allot of people received accuses like that, but for example in my case, I heard for first time that I have multiple accounts. What I don't like, is that the moderators doesn't want to listen them, to receive a clarification and things like that. I hope to fix those problems in the future. I really injoied on the playroom and also I have a great time. I would like very much to come back and play in peace.

6. Exink,

But if they are saying that you have those accounts is because they can detect our ip, our mac and other stuff, stuff which identifies our computer of the rest of all. Why are you doing these lot of accounts? If the administrators velieve us all kind of histories, it will be too eassy for a troublemaker to say whatever and do whatever.

Personally, I'm tired of reviewing the forum everyday and finding the same topic of the same person.

Only an advice: If you want to do something good, delete all your 44 accounts and keep it if you don't want to have more problems with the moderators.

Zuletzt geändert von Exink, Jan 28 2015 23:21:31

7. bogdanmuresan,

I am not joking at all. The idea is that I do'n't know those accounts. How to delete something that you dón't know. I would like to solve this problem and going to peace here. I would like to know, what are the accounts mentioned here. Can a moderator send me an email with them and listen me to fix this? I don't have bad intentions, I also am in several blind comunities, but it is for first time when I receive accuses like that.

7 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können

Passwort vergessen? Benutzerkonto erstellen