we can block our selves

24 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: -1

1. amirmahdifard,

so hello guys, I hope you are whel: so this is weird, in the players list, or in the players list at a table, we can find our names, and press enter, and block our selves: please fix this, because I think we shouldn't bee able to block our selves: put your comments guys, lets see anyway rofl.

2. Sylphrena,

Can we have this feature IRL plz

~msgScore~: +1

3. ibraheemmohsen,

ibraheemmohsen has been blocked
looooooooooool.

~msgScore~: +0

4. Destranis,

You can also send yourself a friend request, just FYI.

5. amirmahdifard,

no, now I can't ad my self as a friend, it's fixed I think, but another weird bug is, if we even have someone in our friends list, stil if we try to ad them with commands, for example, tipe /add ali, it will say request sent to ali, and that player will removed from our friends lists, and it will go to sent requests, and that player has to accept our request: lol, that's very very strange.

6. Emerald,

Lol and you can kick yourself from a table. To be honest its not a big serious bug.

~msgScore~: +2

7. amirmahdifard,

yes, this is not annoying bug, but the bug that you can add your friends if you have them even before, and you can send request again and it getting removed from your friends list, this is annoying.

8. Nikola,

I'm not sure why you are being annoyed by this that much, simply don't do it.

9. Mrityunjay,

A bug's still a bug's still a bug. How dare someone even asked for it to be rectified?

Zuletzt geändert von Mrityunjay, Jul 18 2022 16:01:30

10. Nikola,

Oh it's absolutely a bug, and ideally it shouldn't exist, I was simply wondering why it would annoy anyone since you have to intentionally cause it. I wasn't invalidating the report.

11. amirmahdifard,

yeah bro, but it should bee fixed, because it's a bug anyway

12. Emerald,

I feel like bugs are only worth fixing if they pose a type of disadvantage or makes it impossible to operates the program etc. stuff like the game crashing, not getting correct scoring etc. and if there is no way around it but not for thing things that can be avoided. For example, being able to block yourself is not looking like a bug because you can unblock yourself. Rather it seems that it is just following the instructions and commands of block x, even if block x is you. You are still a user. It can be useful for people to add themselves as friends, etc, because it helps them see how they are seen to other players if that makes any sense.
Anyway these are only my views.

13. ibraheemmohsen,

It is not a bug that keeps you from playing.
Just ignore it.

14. Aminiel,

Hello,

This is something known for ages, but I never fixed it and probably won't ever, simply because it concretely doesn't break anything. Just don't do it, and in case you do it, laugh about it for one minutes and voilà.

15. JMouse,

Yep just don't do it.

16. ibraheemmohsen,

@Aminiel:
Fix this bug simple if you want.
In the dev add friend button or ban button(self, event):
put a if condition that compares the name of the current user and the name of the user chosen for the add to friend or ban, and give a message if they match, and return.
else:
do the ban or add friend.
But the bug is not worth all this.

Zuletzt geändert von ibraheemmohsen, Jul 22 2022 17:24:52

17. Vojvoda,

I like this bug so please keep it

18. aims,

yeah I like it too lol

19. supanut2000,

One question, if we blocked ourselves are we able to unblock ourselves?

20. ibraheemmohsen,

supanut2000
yes.

21. amirmahdifard,

yes, you don't need to fix the blocking bug, even I think it's useful at some points, you can block yourself sometimes for example if you don't want to see your messages in the tables, just you want to see other people's messages, so it's even useful: but please fix the bug where you can add your friends again with /add command, and they get removed from your friends list and moov to sent requests instead, and that friend has to accept our friends request again, this one is annoying.

22. Emerald,

Oh thats interesting.

23. imprisonedindarkness,

I like emeraldsnow's point of view, that a bug is only a bug if it causes disadvantages to you. There are many instances that a software bug has become useful. For example, that undo button in gmail is a result of a bug, where it delays the sending of emails for five seconds. Since it gives the user a time to change their mind when sending email, the developers just add an undo button there to make it official. There's also that hide file feature in Linux. When you put a dot before the file name of a certain file, it effectively hide the said file. That is also a bug that is useful, leading to the developers not fixing it. Many people call these useful bugs as unintended features instead, rather than bugs.

24. amirmahdifard,

guys, did this blocking our self got fixed? because I can't do it anymore lol.

24 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können

Passwort vergessen? Benutzerkonto erstellen