Another request for a ban explanation

5 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

1. Myszojelen,

Good evening,

For a long time,the Polish community has enjoyed using the Playroom platform in English. We mostly stick within our circle of friends, hardly ever interact with strangers, unless we can speak English and feel like getting to know our opponents and our existence there has been all about clean fun and games.

Today,I have got a report from one of my friends, that he got banned on the Playroom platform, with the reason "Can you get a new life" and an amount of nearly 5000 days.

I have spoken to him and knowing him in person,I can confirm that he didn't do anything wrong he could recall, no multi-accounts, no misbehaviour towards other players etc.

As he can't speak English,I took the liberty of asking about the reason oft his ban of his behalf.
Also a general note to the administrator could you please state clear reasons for applied bans that actually give an idea as to the kind of misbehaviour committed by the player?
Reasons such as mentioned abovve are rather hard to relate to and defend.

Being a loyal user of the platform for many years I believe that through meaningful discussion, we can get the issue solved.

The nickname in question is Kazek5p.

Best regards.

Paweł

2. bogdanmuresan,

Hi Paweł. I am in the same situation as banned, but no one understand that. I think that something strange is happening.

3. trol ,

Is there really a message as this? That seams too strange for me, personally.

4. Myszojelen,

Yes, I had it presented to me by redirecting the sound of the speech
synthesizer.

5. mayya,

Look guys, I think you are thinking we are as stupid as that, yet no. this topic is thus closed, and next time think twice before posting such a stupid issue. your game is quite bad anyway.

5 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können