Important announce regarding the ninety-nine tournament, please read

17 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

1. Riad,

Hi all. Some of you might have heard of my NN tournament I was planning to organize tomorrow. I've decided after thinking, to postpone it to the 15th, 2 fridays after, for the following reasons:
1: I won't be able to be present tomorrow at the given time: I'll have an urgent visit to the dentist, and
2: the number of players is not sufficient at all.
Please take this in consideration, and we, organisers, are sad for the inconvenients.
Sincerely!
Riad!

2. uncle-bor,

I want to join

3. Riad,

Of course you can, welcome. But first please read the appropriate topic

4. mohammed_albasha,

hi all i want to join

5. Skyler ,

Those who win the tournament go to the next round?, or everything will be done again.

6. Riad,

@Mohammed.albasha NP man, you'll be put at the place of a person who was absent at the tournament, I'll just wait a moment to see why all those were absent. 6 out of 16 were absent.

7. Exink,

But then, which will be the day when matches are going to take place? And by last, how can we play? Are going to wait for the then other members remaining? And the persons who have won at the tournament will fight with the new ones? Thanks!

8. Riad,

I think I'll have to do it next Friday at the same time, I mean May 29th, at 12:00 GMT, or, if you like, at 5:00 GMT, that will be better for me and for you.

9. Exink,

Oh, great! Do it as you consider, at 12.00 or 5.00, no problem for me or us. I have another day off, so I will be able to participate. So, you have my presence, and I hope the participants remaining can join too. Regards!

10. Riad,

Thanks man, it will effectively be next Friday at 05:00 GMT, if I will be still alive and in good health.

11. Skyler ,

@saniel-yunier would what time in Argentina? thanks.

12. Riad,

Guys, I'd like to tell you that the tournament is postpauned to an undefined date, or may be canceled (I don't know), and that's because of the death of one of my best friends, Ahmed, which I'm sure most of you know, and are sad for the news. Considering that too sad thing for me, by the loss of one of my best ever friends and one of the participators in the tournament. I don't know what to say at this occasion. I won't be able to continue the tournament on time, I'm sorry for the inconvenients.

13. Exink,

@saniel-yunier would what time in Argentina? thanks.

Oh darling, I fear that I'm unable to answer, if you have read the previous post. What you could do is ask that information to the organizator, and remember, I'm not that one.

Zuletzt geändert von Exink, May 25 2015 23:53:07

14. idrees,

i wna join

15. Popoluska ,

count me also please. :D Just say me when it will be

16. out_and_about ,

Did you realize that this post is old? Just see the date when it begins!

17. Riad,

Guys that post is old, the new tournament will start in mid August and I'll notify you with everything related to it from now to the weekend.

17 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können