introduce yourself!

7 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

1. rj.reza,

hi,
i think it'll be intresting for all to introduce themselves or to read someone's introduction.
i think, If we know each other well, we can communicate better with others.
then let's introduce yourselves to us!
i did it before, but i'll do it again.
i'm reza from iran, i'm a music provider and also a web designer.
i sing sometimes, and i like to learn foreign languages!
now, it's your turn!

2. gaurasuryavanshi,

well then i am petra from bulgaria and I am 13 years old blind girl... I love singing, talking in skype, chatting, and doing many other things

3. Popoluska ,

And I am Klara from Slovakia, actually twenty years old, I like to talk and to make new friends, otherwhise reading writting and Animals. Feel free to add me on skype smiles, my id is: klara.mirgova11

4. MuhammadHajjar,

Ok, no problem in introducing myself again: my name is Muhammad Hajjar, a blind 20 years old guy from Saudi Arabia, I like technology generally, and evrything related to it, I like also creating products for example by programing, sound designing and editing and many other ways. I like playing here, chatting and meeting new friends, I also know most of the games here, and I'll be happy to play with you all.
Have a nice day.
Greetings

5. wolfi,

ok I'm ali 13 year old from iraq live in America I work in youtube with some other friends and I like playing the guitar and I'm a good chess player I like the spanish language and I'm trying to learn it, my skype is, the-king-altikrety

6. dalimidvecimidvenedali,

Oky... My name is Tomáš, i am from the Czech Republic, the country of beer, punk and best hockey, and i will be 20 in september. My hobbies are: Watching sport (football, hockey etc) listening to good music, talking with friends etc, there are many hobbies. :)

7. devinprater,

I am Devin, from Alabama, in the US. No, don't play sweet home Alabama in my presence, I am not a redneck. Anyway, I like technology, languages, people, pizza, hotdogs, peanut butter, chocolate, and mostly any other kind of food. I play the piano some times, and like reading scifi too. I'm mostly on the mac or iPhone, so if we're in a game and things move a little slowly I apologize. I'll give my contact info below:
email:
d.prater@me.com
twitter:
@devinprater
note that my email can also be used for iMessage, if you like rapidfire conversation better than novellas, lol. I think I'll come on here more, as the web client blew me away last night when I connected again after a while. Now to see if it works just as well on iOS.

7 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können