What is your favourite app to get a particular task to be done either in android or Iphone or windows

7 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +3

1. girmit,

I often use winamp to listen music in windows, thorium to read epub books in windows.
I like winamp because it's one of the old application usable in modern windows also, easy user interface, have many plugins to host our internet radios.
I like thorium to read eepubs because, it preserves the symantics of an element thus, we can able to categorize topics, navigate using browser key navigation easily, fast import of ebooks, developer primarily focuses for accessible design of the application.

~msgScore~: +0

2. Negaar,

The first application I would install is nvda, I'd rather to use it because it's simple, free, but I admire the image description of jaws.
I like pot player for listening to music, because I found it simple, have all features and it's light. Also I don't like km player at all.
I often use edge For reading pdf files, notepad with txt and I convert epub files in the simplest way.
I change its extension to zip and find the html format.
For converting emage pdf files, I'm thankful to insta reader. So amazing.
I used to use, I still do and I'll use keybase for uploading files up to 250 gb, for free.
For browsing the web I use google chrome, I suggest Microsoft edge more.
Also I like facebook, Telegram, WhatsApp, twitter and YouTube only on phone.
Skype translation on calls is amazing here... for talking to people in other languages.
Or I would use team talk for it's unique quality.
Guess I made it too long, saying at the end When I feel there's noone left who wants to be friend of mine,
I use playroom, I don't really know why but there's always some new friends to find here.

Zuletzt geändert von Negaar, Apr 8 2023 19:04:40

3. girmit,

Hey? pot player is accessible?

4. Negaar,

It is, Just you have to change skin for the context menu

5. girmit,

Thanks, i am gonna use and see it as my IPTV player

6. lucy_light,

well, I firstly install NVDA, but my beloved app where I meet friends is Teamtalk.
Unigram is also a very important part of my computer life, alongside other social networks, Brave browser, Office and last but not least, my game collection.
I can not tell which is on the leading position, though.

7. Arya_Stark,

First of all, NVDA. After that, I prepare a ninite installer which has win rar, spotify and discord. As file player, vlc, I'm thinking of trying pot player though. To read pdf I love Microsoft Edge, which is my default brouser too, cause at least for me and as far as I know, it's more optimised than Google Chrome. Gold Wave of course, to editate audio, renova music to search for videos cause I don't like webs so much (my pc gets slow with it) oh yeah, virtual recorder to record cause it's simpler than gold wave and record and save at the same time so I can stop and leave pc faster, :D and that's all, with those programs it's enough for me. Maybe teamTalk cause at least in my comunity many people hate Discord or absolutely denny to use it haha, but that's all

7 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können

Passwort vergessen? Benutzerkonto erstellen