In Memoriam, Dalibor Dražić 1983 - 2023

20 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +7

1. Vojvoda,

Ladies and gentlemen,
Today I am writing to the forum with a sad news.
On Thursday evening, Dalibor Dražić died in the hospital at the age of 40, a user known here as Dalibor.
I don't know if this kind of thing is allowed in the forum, but I felt the need to share this news with people who may also know him, since I have no contact with his family, I have no one with whom I can share my grief for the passing of a friend I knew 9 years, and unfortunately I never got to meet him live, even though we are both from Serbia. I regret it because I could never find enough time to visit Dalibor during my stay in Serbia, now he is gone forever and we never even shook hands.
I know that this forum has a lot of new users and I'm not sure how many older players there are, considering that Dalibor has rarely played lately, but I will try to ask everyone who knows him to write a memory with him. Most of you probably know him as a top Uno player because that's what he used to play most of the time. I'll just paste my diary entry below:
Dear friend, you left suddenly, it is hard to accept that a man with your energy can disappear forever. Countless recordings, Skype conferences, hours and hours of playing Crazy Party, Manamon, Ontoys, Playroom and who knows what else. So many conversations on various topics, your reactions and the child's heart in you that you always managed to preserve and be at the level of my age, from my 13th to my twenty-first. Maybe I knew you the best, you showed me your most positive side and I am very grateful for that. From first girlfriend advice to listening about my failed relationships, you left a very deep mark on my life. I remember when my parents didn't want to give me money to buy Manamon, even though with a meager income you made me happy, you gave me the best gift back then. Through the teamviewer, we played together until late at night, enjoyed the story that the game brought with it, saw people off to sleep and greeted them in the morning when they went to work. I remember watching Naruto, Serbian series, reading books, sending news, your jokes and humor, completely random funny comments, many killed zombies, your recorded songs, sent discographies, listening to music, uno tournaments, your impulsive reactions, recipes…
We used to hang out as if we lived together, it's a long period, almost a decade and time flew by so quickly, in all that time we didn't get to sit down in a bar even once, you with your beer, me with my brandy.
Unfortunately, your end was filled with suffering and pain for your deceased mother, which you tried to extinguish with alcohol, you could not get over it, but I will always remember the best version of you. I still can't come to terms with the fact that you're gone, I'll need time to process that information in my head.
Now I miss the old Dalibor even more than before, rest brother, you deserve it, see you in a better place.

Thanks to everyone who read the post, I wish you all a good health and I remind you to make the best out of the given time, stay safe people.

~msgScore~: +3

2. MuhammadHajjar,

May he rest in peace. I know him, while not that much, but I talked to him on several occasions on Skype and Playroom, also played Crazy Party with him and I know that he's a very kind person. My most sincere condolences to all of his friends and family, our thoughts and prayers are with him.

~msgScore~: +2

3. unolover,

rip dalliber

~msgScore~: +1

4. lucy_light,

May him rest in peace! I remember playing football and having fun, so yeah.

5. YNWA,

I did play Dalibor a few times at Uno and unsurprising he was much better than I am. Rest in piece Dalibor.

~msgScore~: +0

6. Nikola,

Hello,
very well written, and it is difficult to add anything else to this.
He was always ready to have fun with somebody, and in his eyes, there was no point to buy a game and play it, if he can't share the joy with somebody else as well. So, wanting more people to have fun with, he did the same and bought me the first Manamon game.

Apart from games, he also enjoyed watching sports, and even though we supported the opposite teams, those are probably the most enjoyable memories of a healthy rivalry, and the enjoyment of teasing one another when our team would win.

I certainly didn't know him as well on a personal level as Vojvoda did, but nevertheless, these news are extremely sad and he will always be missed.

Rest in peace Dalibor, thanks for a wonderful time.

7. undertaker,

Even though I may not know everyone here well in person, I feel like we share a connection through our shared love of gaming. The online world can bring people together in unexpected ways, and it's truly devastating to learn that Dalibor is no longer with us. Rest in peace, Dali

8. sound2,

I never came across this person, so don't know him. It's stil sad though. I can only say may he rest in peace.

9. ileto,

That's really shocking and sad, I don't remember having talked to him but I have seen him play on here, rest in peace, Dalibor.

10. Epic_Krrish,

I have known him through Uno games, and it is sad and shocking to hear this news. May you rest in peace friend.

11. Ryo-Bee,

Truly this is sad. It was actually with Dalibor I started to play one of my favourite games, spades, it was maybe more than 4 years ago we would play every day with Vojvoda and Serbian. He was always ready to joke and laugh and took everything in good humor every time we insulted him for playing sooo stupidly. It was a fun time, and in some way it actually is what kept me a lot on Playroom. I'm trying to remember now what was the stupid prank that made him block me before going away from playroom but it just can't come to mind now. I hope you are in a better place bro and Rest In Peace.

12. cristina ,

Very sad news.
I've knew him for 12 years.
Dalibor has been the player that helped me to learn how to play domino on the playroom.
We have often talked on Skype at that time, and I still remember his contagious laugh. He has been always so cheerfull and funny.
His english was not so good at that time, just like mine, but it was fun to talk to him.
I clearly remember that he had told me about the romanian chess players he had met in Serbia, when they were together on a chess tournament and many other things related to the world of visually and blind people.
It's so hard to accept the idea that so many young friends of us have already passed away.
May God rest him in peace!

13. RedQueen,

My deepest simpathies. I did not know Dalibor personally, but I've definitely seen him around. Fly high and rest in peace.

14. spaceship,

I am very sorry to know this.
I have seen him playing very good uno and we had short chats regarding chess as well.
Rest in peace.

15. Naday,

I don't know what to say. I remember talking to him a few times and playing against him more than a few. Before his mother passed away I was trying to keep updated about her health status till the day sadly came. I also was trying to keep updated about how he felt, but sadly I did not really get to talk to him as much after that. He was always a kind person to me and I am very shocked and I have tears in my eyes because I don't want to believe it. Dear friend, even though we were not close friends I hope you knew that I did really care and I hope you can now hug your mom and be happy with her, as I'm sure you wished to. May your path be full of light from now on and thanks for everything. Thanks for once being part of my life and now part of my memories. Rest in peace. :(

16. indianamaskar,

Perhaps I have him in my friendliest on Facebook. We didn't chat much. However I hope it's not the same person it's being mentioned here. However the news remain to be sad.

17. ron_weasley,

oh, your writting touched into deep of my heart, rest in peace!
it is hard to lose such friends. And the most sad one is that you never meet before, but important is, you were being together for a long time even online is something. Memories are with you always, it lives with you with his other friends.

18. Jason,

All my sympathy during this time of deepest sorrow.

19. Rincewind,

I'm really sad to hear that. He was always kind to me, and we had a lot of fun over the years that we knew each other. I felt gratified when we had our conversations and when he chose to share his feelings about his mom passing away a few years ago. As people said he did find it difficult to get over it, but I hope he made some peace with it at some point.
Daliber is part of the playroom community and I think a good number of us have memories attached with his time here, and outside.
Rest in peace, friend. And thank you Vojvoda for giving a platform to us for sharing our memories.

20. gemmi,

though I don't know him. but i'm sorry to hear this sad news. may his soal rest in peace.

20 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können

Passwort vergessen? Benutzerkonto erstellen