krash words

38 Nachrichten, 2 Seiten: 1  2 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

1. wolfi,

hey guys, and specially for the admines, there is someone called hero he's the same as alireza he's sending a krash words that krashed my screeen reader and the others, my friend sent a history report but I don't know if he got banned or not, please help us.

2. Riad,

Hi. He was banned I think, he've had too many accounts but all of them are banned

3. wolfi,

yeah but hero didn't banned and he said the krash words from the account hero.

4. gaurasuryavanshi,

can you post the words? I don't know this person but I am happy because he is banned. or will be banned in the future

5. Riad,

Of course no we can't post them.

6. wolfi,

if I post them my nvda will get krashed.

7. gaurasuryavanshi,

ok.....

8. YNWA,

not if you space them. I don't know them so lets say Dalglish7 was one. then write it dalglish 7. The only problem is you are showing people what they are so you can't really win!

9. gaurasuryavanshi,

and I saw the person hero here, he was using the web client... I didn't said anything to him, just wanted to notice you about that...

10. wolfi,

I don't really know if the admines agree that I can send the krash words anyways they krashes only the arabic nvda

11. spaceship,

I think it is possible to give spaces and write them with a worning, like do not type in the forum.
Cause I have seen some people writing the crash words using spaces or some letters between the letters in a word.
For example, one of the most well known crash codes is wab...hes....day without the dots.

And yeah, do not type it in the forum or any place in the playroom, just letting you know that I think that this could be a way to inform the admins about these crashcodes.

Also, any letter appended to wab...hes....day also crashes eloquence.

12. wolfi,

it krashes only the arabic nvda

13. LaraStardust,

Certain crash words have been sensored by the playroom, and it will show spam, or so I'm told

14. Aminiel,

We effectively censorred already a few eloquence crash words. Don't hesitate to notify us if you discover new ones and to tell us in which language it occurrs.

15. wolfi,

but, I was just trying to let you know they're bothering me, do you have any idea how to help me? because I'm in the playroom to have fun and my nvda getkrashed everyday because of them, second, I don't use aliquence I use acabella I hope you could help me and thanks.

Zuletzt geändert von wolfi, Jul 12 2015 21:43:32

16. Aminiel,

We can only help a posteriori if you tell us what these crash words are.
Unfortunately we can't be proactive here.

17. wolfi,

ok should I press f4 and send them to you or should I put them here?

18. BhavyaShah ,

Hi,
I apologize if this crash word crashes anyone's screen reading software os speech synthesizer. I caution you not to read the next line if your assistive technology setup is prone and known to crash on certain words.
Anyways, I am separating each character of the crash word with a space.
w a b h e s d a y
Soundarya,
This didn't crash for me while I use NVDA with the language set to English and the synthesizer as Espeak again set to English.
Could these and should these crash words be reported to the respective assistive technologies' developers so that they can resolve them within the program itself, or is there no solution available within the used program?
I have received a confirmation from another Playroom member that this word crashes him as well, but, it still doesn't for me, for some unknown reason...
Best Regards,
Bhavya Shah.

Zuletzt geändert von BhavyaShah , Jul 13 2015 14:07:53

19. The-white-dove,

@ bhavyasha Please eddit your message by separating each letter of the crashing code you have posted by space!

20. Aminiel,

This one is already known. Sadly we have thousend times more chances to win at the lotery than to have the bug resolved one day. Eloquence development has been abandonned since about 10 years, I'm pretty sure of that, and nuance, the company legally owning it, has absolutely no interest in working on it anymore.

21. spaceship,

@bhavyashah it does not crash espeak I think, it crashes only... eloquence.

I read in some place that it was intentional.
But I do not know why it was so.

What I mean is that i read in some webpage that it was a crashcode created intentionally.

But i do not remember where i read.

Also, I think it crashes those who have talks in nokia mobile and stuff I do not have nokia so have not tested.

22. BhavyaShah ,

This still seems quite strange and weird to me.
Best Regards,
Bhavya Shah.

23. spaceship,

it is and has always been strange to me @bhavyashah

24. Aminiel,

I read in some place that it was intentional.

Honnestly, I don't think so. It's a bug, no more, no less.

25. wolfi,

but admin please answer where should I tell you the codes?

26. Exink,

Another very known words which crash eloquence in english are w e v h e s d a y, and most recently, z u z h e s w a y. Note: I put it to warn to the players and so they can add the word to their dictionaries.

And by the way, I have a suggestion for tstoping this:

What about if you put the words as spam"? For example in the spanish room, if someone types the word "quilombo The playroom sends you a message saying "Spam"! And you can't send the message. Maybe you could apply the same for that kind of words since you can find them faster, and they are more limited.

27. wolfi,

good idea.

28. Aminiel,

Some of them are already marked as spam just as you describe.

29. Exink,

Maybe you can implement it with the other words; I just have brought two of the most used crashing commands.

30. wolfi,

, ُُُُُ ِِِِِِ َََََََََ ْْْْْْْْْْ ٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍ ًًًًًًًًً ٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌ they write these things with the arabic letters ok here you go the krash words for the arabic nvda are,

38 Nachrichten, 2 Seiten: 1  2 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können