1000 miles tournament

14 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

1. Giovani ,

Hi!
I am planing a tournament in 1000 miles, two teams with six players. But, It will be great to choose someone great in this way.
So, I'll post a questions there, as a quiz. Who answered a first, It is in first team. Who secound, in second team. We need six people, so questions will be six also.

2. Riad,

No time, no precisions, etc, please be more detailed if you want people to join your tournament.

3. LaraStardust,

agreed

4. Giovani ,

OK, time will be at 8:00 PM. in time zone +1 hour But, one time to questions will be on saturday at 7:00 PM in one free table, which I create. Questions will be often about the cars, or similar things, like racing things, about car labels, great racers.

5. Popoluska ,

If it will be sure and time really given and more participants, count also with me.

6. Giovani ,

OK and for informations, every rules will be here, so reshufling of cards, cumulation problems too. So, everything for great game. Also, thanks to Clara for joining.

7. Popoluska ,

Klara with k, haha, and you're welcome

8. wolfi,

hmmm, I don't think that's a way of working a tournament. just an apinion

9. Giovani ,

OK! Maybe no, only with a six players.

10. Riad,

And what if you get, like, hmm, 16 players? Will you kick them all from your tournament and say "I just want 6"? That's not fare. If you've decided that you want a 6-player match then just do more then one, just my opinion there so don't take it as something against you. I've organized tournaments before, this is not the best policy to attract players to your tournament. Again, don't take it as a personnal issue, I'm just advicing you.
Regards!

11. wolfi,

agree.

12. Giovani ,

OK, so I notice, 1000 miles is not good for that purpose.

13. Popoluska ,

We don't need give up, just good organisation. We can play this tournament somehow separated. If you decided to organise it, create it by your own, by rules, separation, give here date, time and that's all.

14. MuhammadHajjar,

Yeah agree, and if you didn't create it, I'll do in the future, that means: go ahead, nice idea man.

14 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können