THE 2015 CRIBBAGE TOURNAMENT FULL DRAW

13 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

1. YNWA,

Dear All

We would like to take this opportunity to thank everybody that has entered this competition because without your participation there would be no event taking place. We would also like to remind people that there are some simple rules to follow that will ensure we have a Cribbage tournament that will be enjoyable and memorable for everybody. May We also remind people to be punctual as we don't want long delays in the tournament and for a number of people the start of the tournament is very late even if it maybe early for you. We do have people on standby so if need be people can be replaced so please arrive early as we will start on time.

The Tournament will start On Saturday 25 July just after 18.00 BST, 19.00 Central Europe, 20.00 Eastern Europe, 22.00 asia, 7.00 HST, 9.00 AKDT, 10.00 PDT, 11.00 MDT, 12.00 CDT, 13.00 EDT.
in the United States so please be there for 17.50 UK time to ensure a prompt start!

RULES

1. Each round will be the first to 121 points and there will be a 45 second speed limit. Both Semi-Final and final will go down to 30 seconds. If you wish to make the final you will need 150 points and to win the final 200 points.

2. If a player fails to turn up for their match the game will be awarded to his/her opponent and that player will then be given a bye into the next round so please turn up on time.

3. At the start or prior to the tournament beginning we will try our best to replace any players that are unable to make their match if possible. If a player has to withdraw for any reason could you inform us as soon as possible. Once we are informed that that player is unable to participate anymore we will ensure the first person on our standby list will get the first chance to play in the tournament. If they are unable to take part then the next player on the list will gget that spot. It is for the organisers to make that choice and not the person that has to withdraw from the competition. If you have been promised that place by a person that is not part of the organising team then you will not take part in our competition!

4. Please don't help any of the players during the game as this is strictly forbidden. We won't hesitate in taking strong and appropriate action against Anybody caught doing this. In this matter the Refferree's decision is final. Anybody caught will not be part of any future tournaments we host.

5. Please don't talk during rounds as we don't want to remove people from the table. Remember players have only 45 and later 30 seconds to work out their score so will need every second. Please make sure when writing a PM to use the @ sign at the start of your message as your message will go out to the table without it.

6. Anybody abusing the playroom rules or is disruptive during the tournament could be disqualified if they are still in the competition or will be banned from the table. They Could be excluded from any future tournament we host!

Anybody who is unable to participate in this tournament can either contact Teardrop, Mayank or YNWA as it will give us time to notify a replacement!

The first round pot contained 32 players and each player was drawn out randomly so they were able to play against every other player. The Same system was repeated for the whole tournament so if you are able to follow the draw you can find out your opponent for the whole competition should you be lucky enough to make the final.

ROUND 1 (LAST 32)

Match 1. Petra85V keywasfull

Match 2. Diana V riad_assoum

Match 3. Badgirl V iuli45

Match 4. Taan V Cristina

Match 5. Silly_Soda_Mommy V Babyactress

Match 6. Lucky-cat V Farzad

Match 7. Mayank V Aravis

Match 8. Horse-woman V Reklaw

Match 9. Dave V Rainpain

Match 10. Ilhan V Policeman1

Match 11. Balasana V Guliwer

Match 12. Freespirit V Marty

Match 13. OneNOnlyKrrish V Adventure-time

Match 14. AndreiutaV Braillekid

Match 15. Estrellavega V Knarf

Match 16. Sopralto V Vero

ROUND 2 (LAST 16)

Game 1. Winner of Horse-woman/ Reklaw V. Winner of Mayank/Aravis

Game 2. Winner of Balasana/Guliwer V. Winner of Badgirl/iuli45

Game 3. Winner of Estrellavega/Knarf V. Winner of Andreiuta/Braillekid

Game 4. Winner of Ilhan/Policeman1 V. Winner of OneNOnlyKrrish/Adventure-time

Game 5. Winner of Dave/Rainpain V. Winner of Taan/Cristina

Game 6. Winner of Sopralto/Vero V. Winner of Freespirit/Marty

Game 7. Winner of Lucky-cat/Farzad V. Winner of Petra85/keywasfull

Game 8. Winner of Silly_Soda_mommy/Babyactress V. Winner of Diana/riad_assoum

QUARTER FINAL (LAST 4)

Quarter Final 1. Winner of Sopralto/Vero/Freespirit/Marty V. Winner of Estrellavega/Knarf/Andreiuta/Braillekid

Quarter Final 2. Winner of Balasana/Guliwer/badgirl/iuli45 V. Dave/Rainpain/Taan/Cristina

Quarter Final 3. Winner of Lucky-cat/Farzad/Petra85/keywasfull V. Silly_Soda_Mommy/Babyactress/Diana/riad_assoum

Quarter Final 4. Winner of Ilhan/Policeman1/OneNOnlyKrrish/Adventure-time V. Horse-woman/Reklaw/Mayank/Aravis

SEMI-FINAL (LAST 2)

Semifinal 1 Winner of Balasana/Guliwer/badgirl/iuli45/Dave/Rainpain/Taan/Cristina
V. Winner of Sopralto/Vero/Freespirit/Marty/Estrellavega/Knarf/Andreiuta/Braillekid

Semi-Final 2Winner of Lucky-cat/Farzad/Petra85/keywasfull/Silly_Soda_Mommy/Babyactress/Diana/riad_assoum
V. Winner of Ilhan/Policeman1/OneNOnlyKrrish/Adventure-time/Horse-woman/Reklaw/Mayank/Aravis

THE FINAL

Winner of Balasana/Guliwer/badgirl/iuli45/Dave/Rainpain/Taan/Cristina/ Sopralto/Vero/Freespirit/Marty/Estrellavega/Knarf/Andreiuta/Braillekid
V. Winner of Lucky-cat/ Farzad/ Petra85/keywasfull/Silly_Soda_Mommy/Babyactress/Diana/riad_assoum/Ilhan/Policeman1/OneNOnlyKrrish/Adventure-time/Horse-woman/Reklaw/Mayank/Aravis

Please note the draw is subject to change as we have suggested in the rules. Players may withdraw so could be replaced so please be aware of that. This draw is for guide purposes only so it will not garentee that you will be playing the stated individual but we will do our very best to ensure there is minimal change as possible.

Now you have the draw there is just enough time to wish you all the best of luck and hope the tournament is one that you go away with fond memories and hoping for another some time in the future!

Thanks all

Mayank, Teardrop and YNWA

Zuletzt geändert von YNWA, Jul 12 2015 21:01:17

2. EstrellaVega,

Thank you very much for giving time to this nice event and good luck to everyone who takes part in! Can't wait to start it!

3. helleon,

yeah can't wait 4 it

4. Riad,

I'm so excited to play my match, but will tell you if I'll be at the village at this time, thing which I don't think will happen, but anyway, waiting.

5. sopralto,

The time in the U.S. does not make sense...if it starts a 1300 Eastern Time, this would be 1200 CST, 1100 Mountain Time, and 1000 PST (pacific Standard Time.) The times do not line up; please make this clear, as I am on CST and need to be on time.

6. The-white-dove,

@Sopralto Many thanks for letting us know about this error. Below you can find the exact time the tournament will start at, according to USA timezones.

7.00 HST, 9.00 AKDT, 10.00 PDT, 11.00 MDT, 12.00 CDT, 13.00 EDT.

We apologize for any confusion this may have caused!

Zuletzt geändert von The-white-dove, Jul 13 2015 10:51:40

7. sopralto,

Thanks!

8. afrim,

Very well-written and everything is clear except for the time Sopralto mentioned. Wish to everyone a good luck and an enjoyable time. :)

9. Riad,

Hey, just an update, I've changed my nickname so that you can change it in the matchups. Regards!

10. YNWA,

I have already made a note of that. There is no point in updating the draw as I am sure people will recognise you from your old name. If people don't then perhaps they may face a tougher Oponent! lol

We have now corrected the American time zones, we would like to thank everyone else for their well wishing as I am sure we all want a wonderful tournament with many fun and exciting games.

May I also take this opportunity to remind people to accept friend requests as one or 2 who shall remain nameless have ignored our Friend requests. We are asking for this as we want the tournament to run as smoothly as possible and as you know we hear a sound when our friends come in to the Pr. It is not our job to keep searching for people during the tournament and if you miss out because of this then hard lines!

We will also give more details on how the tournament will be managed closer to the tournament date.

11. out_and_about ,

I little late, but it could help:
http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/gmt

12. lucky-cat,

Hi Ynwa, Teardrop and Mayank. I want to take this time to express what a wonderful job you all have done in organizing this tournament. I know you have put a lot of time and effort into this and believe me, it shows. Thanks for doing such an awesome job.

13. YNWA,

Dear All

Babyactress has unfortunately had to withdraw from the Cribbage tournament. we would like to thank Babyactress for entering in the first place. and we would like to thank her for letting us know in good time as this has given a great opportunity for another player to participate in the tournament.
We would have liked to have informed Rauley in person but we have been unable to contact you. However, we are delighted to say that you now have a place in the tournament and will face Silly-soda-mommy in the last 32 of the Cribbage tournament. Could you Rauley pleas contact us so we can confirm that you are still interested in taking part. If you are one of his friends could you pleas let him know he is now in the tournament.

Thanks

YNWA

If you are unable to make the tournament Rauley and the same applies to the rest of the players could you pleas let us know as soon as possible.

13 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können