the farkle champion

5 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

1. wolfi,

hey guys I would like to start saying congratulation to my friend tariq.tayem for winning the tournament, he got braillekid in the beginning and he got the-quiet-feelings whiches me in the siny finals he got slavista, and in the finals he got adventure-time and also nice tries from adventure time for being in the finals, good luck to all the players they all were champions, and I would like to thanks riad assoume muhammad hajjar and hasan tayyem it couldn't be done with out you guys, your support and yoru love. good luck all.

2. dalimidvecimidvenedali,

So... Congrats to all, at first to Tariq, cause he was only player, who didn't loose any game... Then Adventure_time. This guy fought like right czech lion. Then also another semifinalist, Hassan, who lost after great epic game with Adventure... But you all were good players, tactics of everyone was simply awesome... :D :D :D

3. Riad,

Congrats Tariq, great job man. It's still a tournament of luck, but I hope to see you win some chess tournaments because you're for it.

4. wolfi,

we were thinking to make a chess tournmaent, but you all know chess is very hard game and it takes a long time for 1 match, it's only farkle and it took 4 hours for us to finish it chess will take about 3 days or more to finish it. so we're thinking about it.

5. BhavyaShah ,

Hi,
I applaud for the Farkle champion tariq and wish him good luck for all his future games.
Best Regards,
Bhavya Shah.

5 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können