are there any active admins on here?

44 Nachrichten, 2 Seiten: 12  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

31. aravis,

someone said the moderators should be elected from the ones we trust. i'm not sure it's quite easy to pick such people for not everyone knows everyone, so i don't know who to trust rather then my friends which can lead to an unfair choice. being attacked on a social network or a gaming platform or just anywhere on the internet is inevitable. there are people who find it easier to insult the others on the internet because if they even get punished it won't hurt at all, not physically anyway, but if they say the same insults to someone in the street they most likely will be beaten up.

32. YNWA,

On another website that I am part of Mods are chosen and quite right but there is a committee that is elected that will sit to make a judgement on the people Mods want to ban. I am not so sure that would work here unless it was applied to those more serious cases such as a 6 month ban or longer.

33. BhavyaShah ,

Thought provoking comments being put. Definitely no election should be conducted. A quick introduction with any candidate or volunteer should suffice to a significant extent in estimating his reliability and trustworthiness, and dutifulness and responsibility as a potential administrator. Let us not insult folks like mayya wo are striving to discipline and make peace in the English server of the Playroom.
Let the feedback shower in...
Best Regards,
Bhavya Shah.

34. gaurasuryavanshi,

ok, and what about the person with the accounts funweb1 funweb2 and funweb3? I saw him again, and I think he should be banned or he should have only 1 account. I think the admis should delete the 2 accounts and he must have only 1

35. Riad,

Hmm, they might be 3 accounts for a single person. But can't they be simply friends who wanted their names to be like that? You remember when Adventure-time and Diana changed their name to This and That, I first got a notification: This has joined That at a table of bla bla bla. So the last thing I'll end up with is that you can't confirm or deny that they're all the same person unless the admins get their IPs, thing which is, I guess, happening soon.

36. Princess_Ozma,

That's a good point, because over the last few days I was thinking about possible scenarios. What if there are two siblings who were both blind, but who shared the same computer bht used two separate accounts? Fromw hat I understand, iP addresses are like phone numbers, a subnet mask is an ID that identifies your specific computer to a network, which is how local IP addresses differ from main internet IP addresses.

37. MuhammadHajjar,

Well Riad is right, maybe they're an accounts with different ips, regardless of being one person already uses 3 IPs or 3 accounts with the same IP or 3 people with different devices, we can't make sure about that only because their names are the same as each other, and this and that is a very clear example, but in the end, admins are the only ones who'll judge about that since they can discover some of their information.

38. LaraStardust,

indeed I agree with riad an muhammad on this, it is possible that they are different people and unless someone can get a history report or solid evidence, then the admin really has nothing to go on :(

39. gaurasuryavanshi,

hmm, maybe, you're right. I've never thought of that they may be friends. maybe they are different people. lol.I know that the multiple accounts are forbidden, but let me ask you something. if someone wants to play 2 games at one time, and I think he need 2 accounts. for example, if I am playing 1000 miles, and at the same time I want to play farkle with another friend, I won't be able to do that, becausre I have only 1 account. lol just want to ask in this case, are we allowed to have 2 accounts?

40. Exink,

I think that in any case it's forbbidden to have two or more accounts. I don't know if you have noticed that in the french part htere is an announcement concerning the multi-account, updated in july 20. Also the admins wrote a message in the french and spanish mainrooms warning this.

41. LaraStardust,

to concur, no. You would not be allowed multiple accounts, your friend would just have to wait

42. Princess_Ozma,

The last part of your message got cut off, I think. The person's friend would have to wait for what? I'm sure there should be a way to accommodate special circumsstances, but only after they prove that it will be necessary, like two siblings sharing the same computer.

43. LaraStardust,

no no. Lol I wrote it like that.
Its in response to shadow's post. Meaning her friend, she wanted to play farcle with, would have to wait for her to finish on the prior game

44. gaurasuryavanshi,

thanks for the explaining. I was just curious

44 Nachrichten, 2 Seiten: 12  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können