The Match ups of the uno tournament

10 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

1. Epic_Krrish,

Hey my lovely people! you must be knowing the pools already, now this is the matches order on which it will be played on the tournaments days...
We tried our best to avoid successive matches but, there was no way out... So we came up with solution-
Now the matches will be played on two different tables, Table 1 hosted by me, and table 2! hosted by Marina7. we will be running 2 pools per table.
August 1st week (1), day (1)! Table (1) I will be hosting pools (A)and (b), and on the same day Marina7 will be hosting pools (c) and (d).
August 2nd, Week 1, day (2) I will be hosting Pools (G) and (H) andMarina7! pools (E) and (f)!.

In this way we can gives brakes to the participant, who will be playing successive matches, but it's entirely on them if they need the brake or not.. I hope this is fine with everyone!

The matches order are follows:
August 1st, week (1), Day (1):
Table (1) (OneNOnlyKrrish's table).

Pool (a)
(1) Diana vs U-no.
(2) Ilhan vs Mogosog.
(3) Mogosog vs Diana.
(4) Ilhan vs U-no.
(5) Diana vs Ilhan.
(6) Mogosog vs U-no.

Pool (B)
(1) Mr.riad Vs OneNOnlyKrrish.
(2) Dalibor vs Keywasfull.
(3) Keywasfull vs Mr.riad
(4) OneNOnlyKrrish vs Dalibor.
(5) Dalibor vs Mr.riad
(6) OneNOnlyKrrish vs keywasfull.

Table (2). Marina7's table.

Pool ( C )
(1) Everything vs Mayonk.
(2) Guliwer vs Laki.
(3) Mayonk vs Guliwer.
(4) Laki vs Everything.
(5) Guliwer Vs Everything
(6) Mayonk vs Laki.

Pool (D).
(1) Midomidomido Vs Jason.
(2) Reklaw vs TeeTee.
(3) Teetee vs Midomidomido.
(4) Jason vs Reklaw.
(5) Reklaw vs Midomidomido
(6) TeeTee vs Jason.

August 2nd, Week (1), day (2).
Table (1) my table.

Pool (g)
(1) Captain-nemo vs Policeman1.
(2) Eirin vs Rauly.
(3) Policeman1 vs Eirin.
(4) Rauly vs Captain-nemo.
(5) Eirin Vs Captain-nemo.
(6) Rauly vs Policeman1.

Pool (H)
(1) Estrellavega vs Muhammad_hajjar.
(2) H-M-C-Z vs Shehr.
(3) Muhammad_hajjar vs H-M-C-z.
(4) Shehr vs Estrellavega.
(5) Shehr vs Muhammad_hajjar.
(6) H-M-C-Z vs Estrellavega.

Table (2). Marina7's table.
Pool (E).
(1) Egle vs Jscholes.
(2) Babyactress vs MainMan.
(3) Jscholes Vs Babyactress.
(4) MainMan vs Egle.
(5) Jscholes vs MainMan.
(6) Egle vs Babyactress

Poole (F)
(1) Basket vs Kurt.
(2). Marina7 vs Ashraf.
(3) Ashraf vs Basket.
(4) Kurt vs Marina7.
(5) Basket vs Marina7.
(6) Ashraf vs Kurt.

note: please pass this message to your friends so that they are aware of the changes. all other rules are same, so hope to catch you on August 1st at!9:00am western, 11:00am central, 12:00pm eastern, 5:00pm UK 6:00pm egypt, albania and some other countries, 7:00pm turkey and middle east and some europian countries,, 9:30pm in india.
Plan accordingly and be there on time! good luck and all the best..

Regards Krrish

Zuletzt geändert von Epic_Krrish, Jul 28 2015 01:57:06

2. keyWasFull,

exciting stuff! Thanks for all your work in settig up the round robin matches.

3. Riad,

Hello. Yeah the matches are really exciting, but I'm still not sure about whether I'll be on first Saturday or not: I can be here on 19:00 GMT or 18:30 GMT, but not earlier, so at which time will my matches be?

4. fire-starter,

good work krish and marina and all of the helpers. Enjoy

5. Marina,

hello mr.riad, so you're in pool B, and that would be the second pool luckily, pool A would be 6 matchs, you know we never know how long uno matchs take but that's if all the players showed up. we will be starting at 17:00 gmt so hopefully you can come the earlyest you can, and thanks. but I think if you could make it 18:30 gmt that would be good.

6. Riad,

OK, I hope I'll do it, thanks for the reply.

7. MuhammadHajjar,

Hello,
Wow I'm really exciting, Thanks Krrish for the good organizing, and good luck to you all, and me :D.

8. Marina,

Just a small reminder to everyone participating in the Uno tournament:
No participant or spectator is allowed to talk while the round is in progress. The chat disturbs and distracts the players. You can send messages between the rounds, but do avoid spamming the table.
Furthermore, we disallowed replacements, so please come on time and if you're late, we'll try to wait for you as possible as we can but then if you didn't come, you're aponent will have to directly pass to the next round.
the players are only allowed to talk during the game to tell us to wait, and if a player disappears while playing we'll try our best to wait him or her for some minutes.
Lastly, unfortunately we are sorry that we couldn't avoid that some players play there matchs in a row, so you are allowed to ask for a break from 3 to 7 minutes.
Thank you and good luck!

Zuletzt geändert von Marina, Jul 30 2015 19:41:31

9. keyWasFull,

great job to everyone in pools A-D!

10. Epic_Krrish,

hello, we have finished with Pools (a) to (d), congratulations to the qualifiers, which i will post on wednesday, Tommorrow will be from pools (e) to (h), hope to see the participants of that pools on time, all the best and thankyou to all in pools (a) and to (d) to make it on time, really appreciated!

10 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können