TWENTY-FOUR MAN FIVE GAME YAHTZEE TOURNAMENT, scheduled for 09/07/2015

32 Nachrichten, 2 Seiten: 12  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

31. ladylion,

I would like to participate in the yahtzee torniminate in September . What are the rules and the time

32. filibuster ,

I notice that for some reason, my topic message is not being seen here on the client but exists on the web. This is a little weird...

Anyway, ladylion, The date of the tournament is September seventh, and the times of the tournament are as follows:

1. 4:00 GMT;
  2. 5:00 in London;
  3. 6:00 in France;
  4. 12:00 USA Eastern and;
  5. 9:00 USA Pacific.

If you can't figure out your time zone from the countries I listed, let me know, and I will do my best to inform you of the correct time of the tournament in your country.

Regarding the rules of the tournament, (I'll probably have to change the rules on the fly depending on how many people show up, but):

1. All twenty-four players will be devided up in to two groups of twelve and placed in to two separate tables;
  2. all players from each twelve man table will compete against each other in a single game setting within their own table, and the six individuals with the highest score from each table will move on to game two;
  3. both six man tables will be united to form one twelve man table, all twelve players will compete against one another in a single game setting, and the six players with the highest score move on to game three;
  4. all six players will participate in a single game setting where they will play against one another, and the three players with the highest score will advance to game four;
  5. the two players with the highest score will advance to game five and;
  6. the player with the highest score wins the tournament.

I know that you said that you are interested in participating, ladylion, however, before I add you to the list of players, let me know if the time, date and rules are good for you, okay?

Thanks,
Filibuster

Zuletzt geändert von filibuster , Aug 19 2015 20:42:41

32 Nachrichten, 2 Seiten: 12  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können