35 Nachrichten, 2 Seiten: 1  2 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

1. LaraStardust,

ello!
I need urgent help.
I need an install creator that can do the following:
Create an easy to use, accessible install file,
runs on a wizard based creation system
creates launch, readme and uninstall icons in the start menu.
I've tried ino setup but now am getting an error when using it, down to vipre anti virus, me thinks
the click team install creator doesnt create an accessible install file and doesnt create a readme icon
help please!
thanks

2. Aminiel,

Please change the title of your topic. IF it's so urgent, you should go to the hospital.

3. LaraStardust,

lol? okey

4. YNWA,

He may have a point with waiting times in A & E you will have plenty of time to ask for help while waiting!

5. LaraStardust,

Topic closed: Problem Fixed.

6. Raki,

The averige wating time in hospitals in Quebec is 8 hours!
I stopped going. lol

7. LaraStardust,

lmfaoooooo you were just faking it bruh

8. Raki,

Yeah, well that's not the point, I still wated a whole night!

9. LaraStardust,

looool

10. YNWA,

ne? nar? ne? nar? ne? nar? ne? nar? ne? nar? pick? up? dardar? he? is? the? one? in? the? pr? 1000 miles car?

11. LaraStardust,

loooooool! nniiiiicee!
shouldn't have pulled that accident on me and flattened my tires. I was already out of gas and that speed limit was rediculous! i mean just why did you turn my car round with a consense hmmm? how rude!

12. YNWA,

have? you? seen? me? drhrhrhrhrhrhrhive? It was for helth and safety purposes?

Lol!

13. LaraStardust,

yes? i? have? you? hit? my? brand? new? granny car? it? cost? me? £10? not fair? You? drhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrive! dhrrhrhrhrhrive! drhrhrhrhrhrive! everyone mad? lol?
jk?

14. YNWA,

was? that? the?one? you got from the NHS? OR FROM? AGE? CONCERN? SEND? IT? BACK? IT? COST? FAR? TOO? MUCH?

15. LaraStardust,

from? neither?
the? one? from? the? nhs? i? blew? up? and? raki? stole? the? age? dependant?
i? got? it? from? aminiels? house...

16. YNWA,

RHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHEALY? I think bogdan will be jhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjellous!

17. LaraStardust,

probhbhbhbhbhbhbhbabhbhbhbhbhbly th'th'th'th'th'th'th'th'though its first'st'st'st'st'st'st steel first get, you knowhwhwhwhwhwhwhwhwlrlrlrlrlwrlrlwrlwrrlwlrrwlwhwhwhw?

18. The-white-dove,

hahahahahaha! you both! I didn't laugh like that since a long time! So f'f'f'f'f'f'f'funny, well done!

19. LaraStardust,

lohlhlhlhlhlhlh glhlhlhlhlhlahdhdhdhdhd i couhlhlhlhlhld make you lhlhlhlhlhlhlaff.
th'th'th'th'th'th'th'th'though i nhnhnhnhnhnhnhnhnhnhneed a new carhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrlrhlrhwlrhwlrhwlrhwlrhwrhrwhrwhrhwrwrwrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhr?

20. YNWA,

snsnsnsnsnsnsnsnot? trhrhrhrhue? teary spspspspspspspspspspspice? what about my frhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhench? crhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhibage? that swswswswswswswon had to corhrhrhrhect?

21. lucky-cat,

Good? Grief? you? people? are? so? funny? We? need? to? do? something? about? these? blind? dr'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'rivers? they? need? to? do? much? bet't't't't't't't't't't't't't'tt't't't't't't't't'te'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r? in? their? driving? I? am? calling? the? Department? of? Motor? Vehicle? to? suspend? all? blind? dr'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'rivers? licenses?

22. YNWA,

are they in brhrhrhrhrhrhoille?

23. lucky-cat,

ah of course they are. lol.

24. LaraStardust,

maybe? you? should? give? us? provisional? drhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhiving? licences? because? if? you? suspend? me? then? i? will? crrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhry? which? isnt? good!

25. YNWA,

dhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhotty? will? be? so? prhrhrhrhrhrhrhoud? it's majhjhjhjhjhjhjhjic?

26. LaraStardust,

mhhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmagic? w'w'w'w'w'w'w'w'w'w'what is mhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmagic

27. Raki,

Shut, . up? My ears, hert!

Zuletzt geändert von Raki, Aug 6 2015 04:40:52

28. LaraStardust,

nhnhnhnhnhnhnhnhnhnhnhnhnhnhnhnhno? are? you? faking? it? just? want? to? sit? in? the? hospital? for? the? night? lohlhlhlhlhlhlhlhlhlhlhl? the? doctors? see? you? coming? [nvda readers stop here], and go

aa juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas slam!

29. YNWA,

bhbhbhbhbhbhbhang? snsnsnsnsnsnsnsnsnsnsnsnsnsnsnsneeze? bhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhang? snsnsnsnsnsnsnsnsnsneeze? bhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhang? snsnsnsnsnsnsnsnsnsnsnsneeze? whwhwhwhwhwhwhy? put? chili? popopopopopopowder? in your exexeexexaust?

30. Cristina ,

lol, it seems that some people are quite bored, or maybe the hot weather causes this senseless talking.. grin.

35 Nachrichten, 2 Seiten: 1  2 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können