The eliminations rounds! for the uno, tournament!

3 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

1. Epic_Krrish,

hey a big Hi five to all!, we have reached the final 16! of the uno tournament. We had some blast matches in the pool rounds and some major upsets also happened.
A huge congratulations to those who all made it to final 16! .Now, is Knock out stages, You, lose, you're out!
The week 2 , day 3 , the coming Saturday 8th august will be starting as the same time as last week, and The timings are as follows: 9:00am western, 11:00am central, 12:00pm eastern, 5:00pm UK 6:00pm egypt, albania and some other countries, 7:00pm turkey and
middle east and some europian countries,, 9:30pm in india. If you're not sure what time it will be at for you, just find me on the playroom and ask me!
Now the order of the matches has been decided using world cup rules, so I already gave some hint in the results post, and the matches are follows:
(1) Mogosog vs Dalibor.

(2) Estrellavega Vs Policeman1

(3) Guliwer Vs Jason

(4) MainMan vs vs Basket

(5) Keywasfull vs Ilhan

(6) H-M-C-Z vs Rauly

(7) Reklaw vs Everything

(8) Kurt vs JScholes

Note: the 1st 4 matches are upper half and 2nd 4 matches are lower half!, therefore, the 1st 4 matches will eventually form the first semi-final! and then 2nd 4 match the 2nd semi-Final!.
It means, the winner of match 1 vs match will form the first quarters, and winner of match 3 and 4 the 2nd quarters and so on...
Then The winner of match 1vs match will play the winner of match 3 vs match 4 to form the first semi-final! and same applies for the lower half!
Please if you are not clear just reply here or find me in the playroom..
Regards Krrish

Zuletzt geändert von Epic_Krrish, Aug 5 2015 15:58:10

2. keyWasFull,

Hi, I will be out starting at 1 PM eastern on saturday so I request that my match be moved up to the first match and switched with someone else's, sorry if this upsets the semi final order

3. Epic_Krrish,

ok keywasfull i can move your match to be first but the order will remain same, only your match will be played if ilhan makes it there on time

3 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können