Opinions about a QPR Uno league!

21 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

1. Epic_Krrish,

howdy again!
After a successful Uno tournament which just concluded over the weekend! Me and some of my friends were deciding to run a Q P R Uno league! yes you herd it correctly a uno league, there is no doubt that uno is the the popular game in this flat form! So please we wanted to get your suggestions, and your ideas, what you think of this idea? and try to give possible methods and implementations! well your opinions will be very much appreciated...

Regards Krrish!

2. wolfi,

it'll be so hard work, but I guess it'll be amazing.

3. Cristina ,

Hello! Wow it sounds awesome and very interesting. Maybe you should keep the same rules as they make it in football. I think that it would be possible. As I know there are players who love this game from many countries and the selection for the uno league could be done after when the players from each country who would sign up, would play their match for being in the uno league. Sorry, my english language is not so good but I hope that you got my point. Regards! smile

4. Riad,

Awesome idea, I really encourage you to make it a reality.

5. YNWA,

Does that mean as it is a QPR league your league is Championship not Premier? League? lol?

6. Cristina ,

Hello again smile! I got one more idea. You could make a team for helping you with that selection. I mean one person from each country which will sign up. For example I could be for my country, Romania. I could deal with all those romanian uno players , to manage their matches then to give you the results for deciding who will be in the Uno league. And other helpers could do the same for their country. Buuuuuut I hope that everything will start only after when I will return from the holiday. big smile!

7. afrim,

If you have the time, why not mate.

You could name it champions league, and those who lose will go to the Europa league LOL.
good luck after all.

8. Epic_Krrish,

Thank-you for your opinions keep on rolling them in! and yes we are thinking to run it exactely as E P L League! and to do so we will need handfull people in the organising group! so more ideas and the lets see!

9. wolfi,

actually I liked kristina's idea

10. guliwer,

Hello
I think idea is great.
My ideas are:
Make 3 4 or 5 league or conferences 10 players in each. If in league want play 30 players we make 3 if 40 players 4, if 55 players 6 conferences...
In each conference will be 45 matches.
2 or 3 players from last places in each conference go down to next conference, and 2 or 3 players from first places go up to high conference.
The league will be in each sezon, winter, sprink, summer and autum.
The matches will be in time blocks for example from friday to sunday from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. GMt.
I don't know what you think about my ideas..
Best regards

Zuletzt geändert von guliwer, Aug 11 2015 14:15:46

11. Lemonade,

This would be very nice, but there are going to be many people who cannot play every week at a certain time, myself included. I would definitely sign up as a plapyer though.

12. YNWA,

Very true, you can have a rule that will allow guest appearances. Say you have 20 games you could allow up to 3 of those games to be played by a guest for you. That guest could be represented by another person who is not taking part in the competition. That means that same player could represent other players too. If you are not able to fulfill your fixtures after that then your results will be scratched from the competition records.

Zuletzt geändert von YNWA, Aug 11 2015 14:29:28

13. guliwer,

But who told that you must play every week? You play in this weeks when you have time. The second i wrote only propose time blocks, this blocks can be in another time. For example9 or 11 a.m. or 9 11 p.m. GMT. One week it can be in morning, next can be evening.

14. fire-starter,

its an awesome idea I think. But if we gonna play hope it will be in the weekend

15. BhavyaShah ,

Perhaps not organising qualification rounds specific to each country, but for each continent.
In all, we should have three finallists from each continent totalling to 18 players for the ultimate knockout rounds.
I extend my complete support for organising and arranging stuff for Asia.
Just an idea...

16. Daredevil,

I hardly post on here but here goes:
I reckon if You do this on weekends it works well for us in Australia but with the timezone difference I can't wake up 4 or 5 in the morning to take part- plus it's Winter over here.
I however feel that I'm able to try and stay up late to play in this and hopefully finally get an opportunity to take part. I've been wanting to take part in these tournaments but due to time difference it's difficult :)

17. CitySilva,

QueensPark Rangers Uno league? haha jk

18. Epic_Krrish,

well now the question is? will every body turn for their match if a standard time is set?

19. fire-starter,

for me its yes

20. basket,

It all depends on people's work/school schedules, or any other plans they have. If someone isn't able to make it for what ever reason, they should be given the chance to play their match at a later date not exceeding a week.

21. wolfi,

there is people they only participate

and when the time comes

they don't even come

as it happened 8 people in my farkle tournament

and 4 in the chess tournament until right now

21 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können