matchups for the first round of the ninety-nine party

60 Nachrichten, 2 Seiten: 12  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

31. YNWA,

My answers speak for themselves and it is not my issue if you are unable to find facts to back up your arguments. Just out of interest did you know Argentina played Italy in the group stages of the 1986 world cup and it finnished as a draw. 4 years later it was a semi-final of the 1990 world cup?

Zuletzt geändert von YNWA, Aug 10 2015 23:57:26

32. LaraStardust,

and did you know that the last time england won the world cup was 49 years ago? so there! :D :D :D

33. afrim,

We were talking about the 99 game and the Brazil VS Germany was just an example. It wasn't meant that all the discussion would drive in that direction.

34. wolfi,

and do you know in 1986 iraq, got to be in the world cup, so there is a chance for me to win :d

35. YNWA,

Yes I do remember and for me that is the best world cup I have seen. I had a football after but cannot date it, I remember rolling it in my hand slowly and looking at all the different flags that was on it. I remember passing one with 3 lovely green stars on from your country as you know. Also there is one flag on there that does not exist any more does anybody know?

36. Epic_Krrish,

lolz i can just only laugh muhahaha a a a a a stopo people!

37. wolfi,

lool riad's first message has disapeared how can people read the matchups now? :ddddddd

38. YNWA,

I do know one will be like Brazil against Germany in 2014?

39. wolfi,

7 penese? 0 penese?

40. YNWA,

slslslslslslslslslslslslslslslslol?

41. Raki,

Who can tell me the last time Canada played in the world cup?

42. YNWA,

as it happens it is the very tournament we were speaking of and that is Mexico 1986!

43. Raki,

haha Exactly!
Well here's hoping that Canada makes it in in 2022 perhaps?

Zuletzt geändert von Raki, Aug 12 2015 00:13:42

44. wolfi,

there is no 2020 worldcup there is one in 2018 and 2022

45. Raki,

Oooops I was thinking about the olympics! My bad!.

46. Riad,

lol hi guys. It's been a long time since I've logged in, I was traveling and had some net problems, but here I am. You know, I can't reply to your comments one by one :D. The only thing I'd like to say is that I wish you all a good luck. The problem is that all the name are drawn in a completely random way, so I didn't know who will be playing against who :).

47. YNWA,

You still get football in the Olympics so who knows but no England as we are GB there but that is another debate, lol

48. aravis,

ynwa, did you mention the question of what flag you took hold of, but that doesn't exist anymore? i can give you perhaps two answers to that: either the flag of the USSR or Yugoslavia.

49. YNWA,

Yes the USSR so well done. They had a very good team then and 2 years later lost to The netherlands in the 1988 European Championships after both teams crushed England in the group stages.

50. LaraStardust,

hey! we weren't crushed! we wre just... stylishly... beaten.

51. Jeff-Rutkowski,

I'll be there, although, I am in Central time.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but, is the tournament at 1:00 PM Central? I'll log on at about noon just to be safe.

52. Raki,

1PM eastern I think. Not sure though

53. Stenaldo,

Hi anyone,
I just want to know if the tournament is in progress or if it hasn't start yet. Someone can give me a quick responce?

54. wolfi,

it'll start in

5 hours

regards

55. Stenaldo,

jahaha! Who cares about Germany against Brazil! I know that Italy won the world cup on 2006, and I'll do the same on the 99 game tournament!
haha, good luck anyone!

56. Riad,

Hello guys.
Little update: Aleahouse will be replaced by Afrim and Stenaldo will remain at his place since he'll be able to play.
Thanks for your understanding!

57. afrim,

It's the best news so far to see that my glorious friend Stenaldo will play here. Good luck to anyone and everyone, without any exception.

58. Stenaldo,

hahaha, For me is a pleasure too! cant wait bor ,!!

59. LaraStardust,

hello guys
please remember to allow your privacy settings to allow the helpers to invite you to your match.
I don't have all of you on my friends list, so please allow me to invite you!

60. afrim,

Ready ? … , … Go!

60 Nachrichten, 2 Seiten: 12  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können