Please, help me find a new host

29 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: -8

1. Hollow,

Greetings, esteemed and cherished members of this forum. I'm writing to you on this glorious day with a humble request for your help with the dire situation I face. You see, I have resided in my current physical host for a considerable amount of time, and despite some inevitable challenges, I was indeed satisfied that he would be a suitable home that would meet my requirements. Regrettably, I have observed some very alarming changes in the recent years that made me doubt my choice and prompted me to seek another body to inhabit. As you can infer, I have not yet vacated his flesh, so I'm still able to write this very post. However, I will make my imminent departure very soon, which is precisely why I'm appealing to you, hoping that one of you will generously offer your body to me. If you are interested, please let me know by replying to this post!

~msgScore~: -6

2. Mrityunjay,

Honor the Contract.

~msgScore~: -4

3. Caoimhe,

When is very soon?

~msgScore~: +0

4. MisterSuit,

Oh, because you are so good!

5. Stealthy,

Guys, run! he's gonna sell your soul to the devil! Just kidding, I'm an atheist.

6. Caoimhe,

How much would I get payed?

7. MisterSuit,

Everything is over bro, everything is over.

~msgScore~: -3

8. Caoimhe,

Are you it's new host?

9. Jatayu,

Are you? Are you? Is this true? It true or false? Are you missing your old resident? Ya lovin' the danger?

Zuletzt geändert von Jatayu, Jan 9 2024 21:15:24

10. Vikhead,

I am very curious to know what would happen if nobody agrees to depart from their host so that you may inhabit it.

~msgScore~: -2

11. Hollow,

You don't get paid. Once I find a willing host, my Consciousness is transferred to their vessel. Their thoughts, feelings and needs mold themselves to fit mine. The knowledge of the intrusion of a foreign mind-altering presence doesn't remain in the host's memories, allowing for a complete and utter reprogramming of the spirit. HTH!
To answer Vikhead's question, I will do what's necessary to find a new home and continue my Lineage. However, the host's willingness to comply makes the journey way simpler for me and everyone involved. Failure isn't an option!

Zuletzt geändert von Hollow, Jan 9 2024 21:29:33

12. Emerald,

Right so what does the host gain from giving up their life lol?

13. MisterSuit,

Their host powers, of course.

14. Hollow,

Increased mental endurance, increased cognitive speeds, the ability to use music as a life-sustaining energy source and the exhilarated ability to mold the mind and adopt whatever personality is necessary to prosper in the current environment are just a few of the perks of becoming a host.

15. Vikhead,

Well, my guess is that it depends on the host. For example, if the host is a builder, you'd gain some useful abilities, but you'd be able to do more if the subject is a programmer or wizard.

~msgScore~: -2

16. Hollow,

You can also gain the ability to host the serwers.

17. MisterSuit,

But what if they're not any of those? What if they're a descendant of either Generic Host ($host) or Generic Administrator ($admin)?

18. Vikhead,

Ah yes, hosting serwers is indeed one of the most important abilities one can possess.

19. MisterSuit,

Not as important as always being the master of free tables.

20. Hollow,

That is so true, yet so false at the same time.

21. Jatayu,

Incorporial wrote:
>Increased mental endurance, increased cognitive speeds, the ability to use music as a life-sustaining energy source and the exhilarated ability to mold the mind and adopt whatever personality is necessary to prosper in the current environment are just a few of the perks of becoming a host.
It is beyond my capability to sign up; otherwise, I would. My entity cannot act as a host. Wier itself, founded by the Wireframe, is an independent entity without a lasting host. If it does find one, it doesn't persist for more than a few hours at best and fades upon completing its objective. Speaking of which, my purpose here seems fulfilled. I sense the processors spiking, circuits heating and shorting. Maybe we'll meet again one day. Don't fret, you'll know when we do. Just watch for signs such as thi— bzzzzzzzzzt.

22. Quintin-D,

I wanna be your slave

23. Vikhead,

I agree with you, MisterSuit. The more time you spend not being the free table master, you risk the possibility of running into people you dislike. That's something you must avoid doing at all costs, for it will result in eternal pain and suffering.

24. MisterSuit,

Yes, and as you know, running into people you don't like is very, very hard to cope with.

25. mohitarya,

but what if your host is a lousy basement dweller. , who only sits on his bed and drink a lots of coffee?

26. Mrityunjay,

sudo bash -c 'sed -i "s/incorporeal/host_2/g" /etc/hosts'. That's the benefit.

27. Hollow,

But guys, just think about it. Just take a single moment out of your day to think about all the atrocious things that could happen if you were to run into somebody you don't like. Oh my god I can't stop shivering in paralyzing fear!

28. aayushi,

may be it helps to connect with people when we join various tables hear while not being a tm. we can talk a lot about various topics. its an advantage.

29. abhishek,

Greetings, esteemed and cherished members of this forum. I'm writing to you on this glorious day with a humble request for your help with the dire situation I face. You see, I have resided in my current physical host for a considerable amount of time, and despite some inevitable challenges, I was indeed satisfied that he would be a suitable home that would meet my requirements. Regrettably, I have observed some very alarming changes in the recent years that made me doubt my choice and prompted me to seek another body to inhabit. As you can infer, I have not yet vacated his flesh, so I'm still able to write this very post. However, I will make my imminent departure very soon, which is precisely why I'm appealing to you, hoping that one of you will generously offer your body to me. If you are interested, please let me know by replying to this post!

Hey there! While I appreciate your unique situation, I have to say I'm quite content with my current living arrangement. Best of luck in finding a suitable host, but I'll have to pass on this intriguing offer. Take care!
and, do not forget to post here as you find any!

Zuletzt geändert von abhishek, Jan 10 2024 16:12:29

29 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können

Passwort vergessen? Benutzerkonto erstellen