Talking about programming.

13 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +8

1. Arceus,

Hello community! I'm creating this topic to discuss programming: Talking about programs, debating logics and ideas, and even, who knows, asking for support.

~msgScore~: +0

2. Aidin,

Hello! Lets talk then! Does anyone know rust? I'm interested in this programming language because of it's complexity.
People often enjoy simple things, but I enjoy complex ones. It's low level, and it enhances our perspective of programming.
But a question. I'm searching for a good programming language to write an educative game.
I want languages that don't rely on bytecode and things like that. I want my executable to contain machine code.
Do you know any languages suitable for my needs?
Thanks!

Zuletzt geändert von Aidin, Feb 26 2024 14:26:32

3. CD-Guadalajara,

Rust is a great language, especially since it's emerging. I don't know much about it, but I'm sure there are plenty of resources online.

4. abhishek,

yeah, simple google or chatgpt also can answer his both questions.

~msgScore~: +1

5. Aidin,

They surely are able to answer, but I value your insightful perspectives and informed insights as well.

6. aayushi,

i think python is most versatile we can use for data science, machine learning, web scraping, fbuilding sight with flasks, ai, everything

7. Aidin,

Yes I agree, but in my case, I need security, and python's source code can't be turned into machine code, which eases the decompilation process.

8. CD-Guadalajara,

so what you are looking for is c.

9. abhishek,

@Aidin you can use cython, and compilars like Nuitka.
else you can shift to c plus plus

10. Rory101,

This isn't enough info. What sort of thing are you trying to build?

11. Aidin,

I'm going to write an educative game.
Code security is an important thing in it. These were told before, but I really don't know what to tell.
What sort of information are you looking for?
I made my decision about the programming language. I want to use rust. It's good for code security. But another question, is there any rust developer for guidance?

Zuletzt geändert von Aidin, Feb 28 2024 16:58:03

12. aayushi,

you can tell what type the game is and the controles.

13. Sajad-Aliraqi,

WOW! I couldn't understand not a single line of Rust. It is complicated as hell.

13 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können

Passwort vergessen? Benutzerkonto erstellen