Reflections on the Life and Teachings of Imam al-Mahdi (Qa'im) on the Occasion of Laylat al-Bara'ah (~LabelDone~)

18 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: -21

1. Aidin,

Bismillah al rahman alraheem. Hello! For those who celebrate, I would like to extend my warmest wishes on this auspicious occasion of Laylat al-Bara'ah. As we remember and honor Emam al-Mahdi (as), let us also reflect on the importance of justice, peace, and kindness in our lives. Let us pray for his reappearance, and strive to make him happy by embodying his teachings in our daily lives.
As Muslims, it is our duty to know our Emams (as) deeply, not just in name or face, but in their teachings, character, and struggles. We must ask ourselves, "Have I devoted myself to understanding the life and teachings of my Emam? Do I follow his guidance with unwavering commitment? Is my heart pure and free from worldly distractions?" These questions challenge us to examine our relationship with our Emams (as) and strive for greater spiritual growth.
Lets prayer for his reappearance. Lets make him happy. Muslims often know some things about fasting and salah, but think. How is your knowledge of your emams (as)? If you have low knowledge, why not increase it?
Wishing you all a blessed and peaceful Laylat al-Bara'ah.

~msgScore~: -5

2. ibraheemmohsen,

I hope the admins delete this topic because it violates the rule that says:
- No politics or religion.

~msgScore~: +2

3. Emerald,

Thanks for the post.

4. Aidin,

Well I believe that it's OK until it doesn't result in insults and argues. But if it's against the rules, then I respect.

~msgScore~: +0

Zuletzt geändert von Aidin, Feb 26 2024 14:02:24

5. Mohammedradwan2003,

I'm a muslim and I haven't heard of such a thing before in the last 20 years.

6. Emerald,

I believe it doesn’t happen every year but it was all over tictoc and some mosques were doing it. It’s like a rare day? I will admit I ‘be never heard of it and diddn’t believe it but someone comfirmed around me

7. Aidin,

Shi'a Muslims celebrate the birthday of Imam al-Mahdi, the twelfth and last Imam in Shi'a Islam, on the 15th of Sha'aban every year.
The night before, the 14th of Sha'aban, is known as Laylat al-Bara'ah, which is the most important night after Laylat al-Qadr.

~msgScore~: -3

Zuletzt geändert von Aidin, Feb 27 2024 10:57:25

8. ibraheemmohsen,

@Mohammedradwan2003 This is the Shiite things, which represents only 8% of Muslims, according to statistics in Wikipedia.
So I asked the moderators to delete the topic to avoid raising religious doctrinal problems, but there was no response.

9. Emerald,

The night happens 2 weeks before Ramadan starts but the celebration mentioned here is Shi’a. At least that is my understanding

10. Mohammedradwan2003,

Yeah,, I see. Now I am curious what makes this night so special. Why is it the second important night for you? Like....

11. Sajad-Aliraqi,

I also wonder why do you get suspicious when it is a shia muslim celebration of some sort. Being the majority yourself doesn't scream you're righteous. Leave people in peace. You celebrate Christmas and It is not your day so why bother

12. kaido,

i think here No politics or religion

Zuletzt geändert von kaido, Feb 28 2024 03:37:58

13. Mohammedradwan2003,

I honestly don't mind the topic, because it is like us saying Happy Ramadan in a couple days. Sure, the people have different views which I won't go into, we shouldn't judge the topic as religious in nature, because on this basis, people can say that Happy Ramadan is a religious topic and we won't be able to stop them.

Zuletzt geändert von Mohammedradwan2003, Feb 28 2024 19:57:59

14. ibraheemmohsen,

@Sajad-Aliraqi: Who said I celebrate Christmas?
Knowing that even if I celebrate Christmas, it is because it is a new year in which I try to achieve what I wished to achieve in the past, not because it is a religious thing.
@kaido That's right, I copied the line of this rule from the terms topic in post @2 here.

15. Muamal,

@ibraheemmohsen This guy is known for his racism and his opposition to anything that contradicts his beliefs. I have encountered many of them in the Arab world, so don't bother with them; ignoring them is the best solution. Their minds have been brainwashed to believe that they are superior and anyone who disagrees with them will go to hell and must be killed. Therefore, debating with them is simply a waste of time. Thank you for reading.

~msgScore~: +1

Zuletzt geändert von Muamal, Mar 10 2024 11:41:01

16. ibraheemmohsen,

People tend to express their dissatisfaction simply by:
Score: -11.
Edit: Now, the score is: -16.
Edit: -20.

~msgScore~: -1

Zuletzt geändert von ibraheemmohsen, Mar 14 2024 19:41:19

17. wolfi,

bro that's not even a thing that islam believes in you are spreading false information, get that sheya mindset out of here please. You want to talk about Islam, let's talk about what we are doing for our brothers in Palestine facing genocide.

18. Marina,

I at first did not want to interfere because despite the controversial subject, the topic was just wishing a happy celebration, it didn't matter to which religion it is. But since sadly everyone started arguing and taking it personal just because it's "a minority" which by the way does not give anyone the right to request it to be removed, I have to close this topic.

@Wolfi this is your second warning not to bring such heated political topic to the Playroom, which as its name suggest is just a gaming platform, if that behavior persists we might have to ban you from the forum.

Also, @OP please note that religious discussions are not allowed here and if you read the rules better you could have worded your topic better, as I said, we do not disallow people to say happy Ramadan or Merry Christmas, but we also do not want any religious nor political discussions. Thanks

~msgScore~: +1

18 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können

Passwort vergessen? Benutzerkonto erstellen