Low budget Smart watches for visually challenged

1 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +1

1. girmit,

Hello all,
here is a good news for all who looking smart watches in low budgets which is under 10k Indian price which is usable by a visually challenged.

Recently, I bought a fire bolt dream watch.
The original cost was around 7.4k, and I got 1k discount when I saw that ad on facebook and after that I went to their website and bought.
not only that, I got around 200 rs discount when I paid through UPI.
so the watch was around 7499, I got it for 6299.

The watch is equipped with android base fire OS version 8.1.
It comes with 2 gb of RAM, 16 gb of internal storage.
It comes with 800 MAH battery which lasts for at least 12 hours.
Also, you can insert any nano simcard in it.
You can do phone calls, send SMS, and whatever you can do in android phones, you can do in that watch.

Some heavy tasks takes long time to do in that watch compared to a normal android phone like:
I tried loging in to uber light application, tried booking a cab, and it took me nearly 30 minutes of time.
Because of it's small keyboard, who have large fingers, can't able to do typing flexibly.

Also, in that watch, due to lack of awareness in providing accessibility features, they disabled that featured. But, you can bypass it through installing jieshuo screen reader.
you can't get accessibility settings inside settings application.

So, what I did was, installed jieshuo, in that settings, I got accessibility settings option and through that, I bypassed and went to accessibility settings and can turn on whatever service I need like talkback, voice assistant, jieshuo etc.

Another problem in this watch as of now is, it will disable accessibility service that's running after 10 to 20 minutes of inactivity.

This was observed in talkback. but, I found jieshuo runs longer time than what I mentioned above. But, for this to happen, you should not clear jieshuo in recent application list.

Coming to audio quality, the watch have a single speaker, the sound is enough to listen while travelling in public.

This watch also have builtin google play store. So you can download all android apps.
Also, this watch comes with 1 year of warranty.
You should claim your warranty once you purchased the watch by going to this website and by filling this google form:
https://boltt.com/warranty

Also, I am giving here the customer care number of the fire boltt dream. So you can contact them and raise awareness regarding accessibility services.
022-69089888

I am using this watch since 1 week and I am satisfied with this price and performance. So that's why i'm letting you know guys.
Thanks.

~msgScore~: +0

1 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können

Passwort vergessen? Benutzerkonto erstellen