Blind Lawyers

4 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

1. kost-rizh2014,

Hello.
Are there any blind lawyers, attornies, human rights defenders here?
Or maybe you have such friends?
Write here about it, please!
Thanks in advance!

Zuletzt geändert von kost-rizh2014, May 11 2020 15:44:15

2. Jatayu,

I know of one Indian called aman, he is from mumbai and my mom has told me about him many times, that and i've met him too once or so i'm told, i was pritty young back then it seems since i have no such memory. Anyway, i will try to find out more and post when i have info. She'd tell me titbits off and on but i dont seem to recall any spicifics. He's posted a cupple vids as well somewhere, i'll see if i can grab links to them.

3. YNWA,

John Mortimer's father a famous barrister had a father who went blind and has written a book about him called a voyage round my father and it is also a radio play. I know of a couple of people who are either blind or have partial sight that work in the law.

There are 4 aspects of law, Criminal, i think you know that, family law, divorce etc . Civil law dealing with deformation and all that and wills which says it all. It will depend on what you want to do but it will do no harm in visiting courts and see how the system works in reality. I did that when I was at school and college and found it to be an interesting experience.

4. rone,

Yes I have a friend that are lawyer he playing blind football.

4 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können