Does anybody use Playroom web client on android?

8 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: -1

1. afrim,

Hello all,
I would like to know, does anybody use playroom web client on android? I started to use android version 4.4.2, and it is really really accessible, but I would like to know more about the playroom web client. I need some further information, such as how to start playing a game, how to read the history, etc.
Every answer will be highly appreciated.
Thank you all!

~msgScore~: +0

2. Mira,

Hello, I am using the web client on android and computer. It is so great, but there's one problem with the game rummy, you can't discard the cards that you do not need. If you want more information write me on e-maile: mimozavara@abv.bg or skype: selena_19929 I hope, I helped you. If you want read the history, it is easy, because the history is first thing that you can see, but sometimes I have a problem, because this one is going to be very big and it is difficult for me to read it.

3. Aminiel,

Hello,

To discard the cards and more generally to make a context menu appear, you should be able to triple tap on a card.

4. Mira,

Thank ou admin. :)

5. Exink,

Hi all,

I also have used the playroom client in an android 4.4.2 yesterday, but I had some problems:

(If somebody knows how to write lists here I thank very much. Well, let's write the points among bored asterisks...)

•I can't write in the chat: I'm able to find the chat box, but when I try to put some words, simply the box isn't activated.
•An item is not activated in spite of that I touch it many times: I'm not sure if this happens for my internet conection with relation to the cellphone, but sometimes when I want to select an option, nothin happens.

As last data, I was using Google chrome. I'm gonna try using Mozilla Firefox... Or whats better to use? Thanks for all!

Edit 1: I have used playroom client in Mozilla Firefox installed in my android phone and all these problemsis gone! Great work Admin!
Edit 2: The only thing that I will to see or know is how to navigate quicly in the chat, history, actions etc like in the windows client, because when I try for example exit of the friends list or go to the menu after reading the history, it takes me a few time to switch eachother.

Zuletzt geändert von Exink, Dec 29 2014 19:39:26

6. afrim,

Hello,
I am using an android device version 4.4.2. Using mozilla firefox is a little more accessible, but I still can't be familiar with it. I can't change the menues, join a table and some other features of playroom such as chatting and sending a message to any person.

7. Exink,

Me too, unfortunately. If I can move to the game menu and the chat box, it costs me a little of time. So, when I enter to play in the web client is just for use it with bots.

By the by, I have a small problem that I don't know if this is happening me or to the others too. Entering to the playroom, my TalkBack reads the content in the history, such as the persons who join to the tables or if they leave it. However, trying to play a game or something else, I can't do anything, like if the commands doesn't response. Y tried to restart the telephone and it still equal.. The same I do with Firefox and the problem continues happening. What can I do in these cases? Thank you very much! And I really apreciate your work for making the Playroom accesible to other platforms.

Zuletzt geändert von Exink, Feb 17 2015 02:36:11

8. afrim,

I have exactly the same problems. the Talk back reads the history, like "Somebody has joined another one at a table of farckle" and so on. I hope this problem will be resolved soon.

Good time all.

8 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können