Too slow to take their turns, what should we do?

4 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

1. TALLARIN32 ,

Hello for everyone:
There is a player from the spanish part, who always invites me to play rami. TThe problem is that he puts a high score for ferst melt, and at the same time, he is too slow to take his turn! I know that 80 points, is almost the complete rami isn't it? And sometimes, i am not sure if i should start putting combinations or wait, since i have only one card left to complete the rami. You lnow, the game in these conditions is terrible, at list for me! The only solution i found is ask a friend to call me via skipe, in order to have to leave the game!
I want to know, have you ever been in a situation like this? No matther wich game is, but i am interesting to know how did you manage with this kind of players!
Best regards,
TALLARIN32

2. Exink,

Hi.

I as a regular player, can suggest you that don't play with he, or tell him that the score is too high, and not all can mark these points.

Perhaps you together can play putting your combinations, or reaching a rumy.

I hope You can straighten out it.

3. helleon,

I have noticed that, with certain players. d it's not only taking their turns, I'm kind of sick of entering tables where the master is absent.

4. Riad,

I think the ability to kick idle players should be enabled to all as in RS Games. Or if someone is absent, simply don't join his/her table till you notice he/she's ready to play.

4 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können