New Player

4 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

1. Isaac5457,

Hello,
I am fairly new to this platform. While exploring the statistics page, I came across a 4 figured number under my Quiz party statistics. What does this number mean? How are Quiz party statistics calculated?
In addition, I have a sighted friend who will be joining soon. What is the optimal configuration recommended for sighted players? He will be using the web client.
Thanks

2. Aminiel,

Hello,

I don't understand well your first question, can you be more precise ?

For your second question, the windows client is recommended for sighted users, because at least the user interface has been minimally checked to display everything in an acceptable way. Nothing is guaranteed at all for the web client. I hope it's fine too, but in fact I don't know. The worst is probably on mobile. By the way, if someone experienced in CSS could help, he/she would be welcome.

3. Isaac5457,

Hello,
Thanks for the recommendation. In terms of my first question, I was referring to the statistic that is marked as "score" under the Quiz Party heading in the statistics page. It can be found immediately following the user's wins and losses for Quiz Party. What does this statistic mean? How is it calculated?
Thanks

4. No-Time-no-Musume,

Hello,

The web client interface is actually pretty good and intuitive for sighted people. It might look a bit old school but otherwise it's fine. If your friend is not fan of hotkeys, I'd recommend starting with the web client, but remembering a only few hotkeys for menus may be enough for the windows client as well. Also the windows client offers more possibilities, such as changing the colors of various items in case your friend would not like the default light or dark theme, but the default settings should be moreless fine (I think I adjusted only a few colors). Just try and see. :)

Edit: If your friend is planning to use the web client on phone, it might be better to select "display version for pc" in the phone browser, otherwise it might display items over each other. But I recommend to use it preferably on computer.

The sighted plant

Zuletzt geändert von No-Time-no-Musume, Jul 30 2022 11:15:05

4 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können

Passwort vergessen? Benutzerkonto erstellen