Groups of the end of the year special Uno tournament.

22 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Epic_Krrish,

Greetings all!

Here are the groups of the uno tournament which will commence on Saturday, the 8th at 8:00am western, 10:00am central, 11:00AM eastern USA, 4:00pm UK 5:00pm in Albania, 6:00pm Egypt, and some other European countries, 7:00pm turkey and middle east and some eastern cities, 9:30pm in India and some other Asian countries, 5:00Am in Fiji and Australia and some other pacific Island countries.

Groups are as follows:

Group A.
1Mayank
2trixaBella6666
3 PoeticPronouns
4policeman1

Group B.
1keywasful
2guido
3redHawk
4Ionutbogdan,

Group C.
1Marina7
2afrim
3Edward
4dalibor

Group D.
1Vojvoda
2rinatto
3captain-nemo
4mogosog

Group E.
1Pilot-in-the-air,
2elan
3stenaldo
4gohan-jt

Group F.
1Sir-Yazan
2George
3DeathDragon
4midomidomido

Group G.
1Fawaz
2me-me
3basti
4guliwer

Group 8
1MagicalKrrish
2angelina-princess
3musiclover
4beast18

Group I.
1Adventure-time
2Kisa
3Marius
4koochehhaayehdeltangi.

Note:

1. There are 3players who are on the stand by list and if the players won't make in time then we'll slaught them in as replacements. If you know you put your names on forums or contacted me personally then be there on the starting time and i'll replace you with the absent players.
  2. the rules will be same which i mentioned in my first post and first round score limit will be fixed to 357 points, and it will increase by 50 in every round.
  3. The winner to walk away prize of $50 US.

Special thanks goes to the sponsership of this tournament and Fawaz for helping me in drawing the groups.

If any questions or queeries, please feel please to post it here or contact me or Fawaz.

With best regards,

Uno Team.

Krrish and Fawaz.

Last edited by Epic_Krrish, Dec 3 2018 22:53:28

2. george,

Hello, what time is exactly in Romania

3. Peggy_Bella420,

Go USA! My team is almost all Missouri anyway lol.

4. Cristina ,

George, it will be 19:00 (7 PM) in Romania when the tournament will begin.

5. Lemonade,

Man groups d and G look scary. Good luck all!

6. Mazdak ,

I already commented there in order to register so earlier, why you didn't put my name on any of the groups? Also you didn't added me as one of your friends lists in order to ask you some questions, sending you a private message was impossible because noone except those who is as your friends list can send you private message, there was also no way to contact you such as email, skype, etc, and you didn't introduced other organizers beside yourself.

7. Vojvoda ,

I also messaged you Krrish registering my friend Kiza, however you probably missed that message or something, and he did say that Fawaz helps him in organizing.

8. Cristina ,

Add each of them to those groups and make group of 5 players. :D

9. ionutbogdan,

good luck to all.

10. Epic_Krrish,

at koochehhaayehdeltangi,, you can always send me messages without restrictions, its open to everybody, it has been there for ages now. to Pavkov, , if you send the message to me to register your friend then I would have done it. Unfortunately i didn't receive any messages from you, anyways, i'll create a 9th group and try to include the players but i can not promise to include all. some players will still remain in stand by list.

best regards,

Krrish.

11. Vojvoda ,

Here is message from my history log, as I said you probably missed it
Pavkov says to MagicalKrrish: hey there, kiza wants to participate too

12. YNWA,

Personally I would have waited for a reply acknowledgeing your message, if you don't receive one then you know that person is likely to have missed it, you know what the PR is like.

13. Epic_Krrish,

exactly, did you received any message from me? Well Ynwa already gave explainations, i don't need to explain more. Always wait for confirmations or atleast a responce from me.

anyways, no use of pointing fingers, as i've said the group (I) will be posted soon.

14. Cristina ,

Instead of a simple private message, all of you should have sent an in-box message.
That can not be missed.

15. Epic_Krrish,

Group I.
1Adventure-time
2Kisa
3koochehhaayehdeltangi
4Loo-koo-cheh

16. Mazdak ,

Oops, me and koo-loo-cheh are the same, I just changed my name to this recently, but it changed too late.

17. Epic_Krrish,

Ok fine, then marius will come in.

Thanx.

18. Fawaz,

Hi all,
while sending out the reminders, we noticed that some players changed their usernames, so we couldn't figurout what you changed to, so at least inform us if you registered and changed, or just show up on time :)
its such a confusion after having the list many players changing the username.
good luck all, let the countdown biggen!

19. Vojvoda ,

Just a small tipp for the next time, I recommend you to copy paste usernames instead of writing them. I haven't figured out that Kisa was Kiza until Dalibor didn't tell me, those small mistakes can be dangerous sometimes.

20. Mazdak ,

My username has changed after you closed the registration, sorry that again if you missed anything.

21. YNWA,

That's true about names, as I made that error in my first tournament, some do and some don't have capitals.

22. Peggy_Bella420,

I am so excited about getting this shit started!

22 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post